What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze Budshots

H

HeryRhom

Superb session FiveLeggedGoat,
THX :)

Sweet lemon desire to... 400w cmh... 60 d. 12/12.

Enjoy :)

H

HeryRhom

+70 lol :xmasnut:

picture.php

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Nice looking shots Henry.

I've got another SLH in flower and just dropped a 5pk in dirt.....going on the hunt for the same pheno....man, I really wish I had taken a cut.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of the prettiest nugs ever posted IMO Goat...if she smokes like she looks/sounds "lemonhaze", fucking cuckoo bro.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
that SLH looks killer, i think of all the current greenhouse strains, that one has the best rep at the moment. great job...

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Hey 5LG...just noticed this thread....beautiful pics/buds my man! Got 2 SLH seedlings going now after a very rough start...many mutants for some reason?? I hope they come out 1/2 as good as yours! SLH has 2 cups under her belt now so she must'nt be a sloucher in the smoke dept. Stay doing ya thing 5LG...always Killa! Hoping for a quick finisher like yours!
DrPoison :laughing:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Super Lemon Haze - this ones a little more sativa leaning than the last pheno I had...not quite as quite as impressive either but still nice imo.

picture.php

picture.php

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Yeah great photos and all. I grew this shit under 400 HPS and ended up with BUNK. I never got a Lemon odor and the high was missing. NEVER AGAIN.

Latest posts

Latest posts