What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Uncured cannabis smoothie, I'm ripped

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I have a bit of cannabis leaf that has been dried for a few weeks. Today I put a handful in a nutribullet along with fruits and veges just to see if it would provide any pain relief.

Surprisingly, I am quite high, and it has provided some pain relief. I didn't think getting high was possible as it hasn't been decarbed? There was also minimal fat content; half a banana and about 4 walnuts. I'm a bit mystified but now I know what to do with my old leaf.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I think it's the thca that probably metabolises in the liver. I can feel it too, but it's diferent from regular high. It's full body, but mild.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Remember tazz11 saying he got high off of fan leaves with no trichomes? I've heard others say they got high from making a tea with just hot water no butter and getting high.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I think it's the thca that probably metabolises in the liver. I can feel it too, but it's diferent from regular high. It's full body, but mild.
I'm surprisingly high but yes it is different. Not as intense as if I'd vaped some bud, but not far off. I agree, more body relaxation but that's just what I need at present. I was expecting maybe some benefit from small traces of CBD, but not a noticeable high.

Latest posts

Latest posts