What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass exodus from FACEBOOK

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
And toe the leftist line.

Might I recommend using your favorite right leaning cannabis message board.

Gypsy does an amazing job at letting both sides express themselves. I would have ban hammered most of you permanently the first time any of you outed yourselves as racists or homophobes.

As for facebook. I am glad I never signed up to begin with.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
And toe the leftist line.

- I don't toe any line mate - if the majority of the membership look to lean to either side or another - that's their personal choice - and if they wish to talk/discuss/debate/argue about its quirks and features - then it helps if someone from the other side wants to dance - to plead their case/opinion/ideology etc - or we would just have some echo chamber - and that's not good -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
anyone that realizes that chump is a conman, a liar, and bald too!:biglaugh:

I see.
It’s funny, usually when an older person gets stubborn, sometimes incoherent, and rants clear nonsense -often with a touch of racism mixed in- they generally go in a care home.
Yet if they are rich enough, and a US citizen they can become president!
Truly the land of opportunity.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

- fugg'in facebook - never was a place for me - and when I looked into it - (for some mad reason) - someone had already nicked me name anyway - bloody doppelgängers!

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
Once I posted a gif on facebook, where the joke was, that you can see no boobs. I get a warning for that.:D

JKD

Veteran
If every single US daily user drops the service FB will fall to just 2.43b daily users. Cut off at the knees.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Sad thing is, even when people delete their accounts farcebook still tracks your online habits... even if you never have an account, but click a Facebook link- cookie central.

JKD

Veteran
Sad thing is, even when people delete their accounts farcebook still tracks your online habits... even if you never have an account, but click a Facebook link- cookie central.

They don’t even need a cookie. Even if you use a FB container or block cookies/tracking, if you sign up or order anything online with the same phone number or email address you registered with FB they track that across your online purchases (As long as the online business is running the analytics, which many do).