What's new

What do you want to find under christmas tree

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I'd put it down to clumsiness - and being rather inebriated on cannabis - which inevitably leads to spilt coffee on keyboards - so I have found -

- Where-as today I have a dry keyboard - and am keeping the coffee away from it - just in case - although its still not working quite right -

- anyway - HAPPY NEW YEAR -

G

- I'd put it down to clumsiness - and being rather inebriated on cannabis - which inevitably leads to spilt coffee on keyboards - so I have found -

- Where-as today I have a dry keyboard - and am keeping the coffee away from it - just in case - although its still not working quite right -

- anyway - HAPPY NEW YEAR -

But... Is it -REALLY- a New Year??

According to The Intercept, it's not really a 'New year', it's been hijacked, and it's a Chinese knock-off, only accepted by the most gullible of readers.

My super-secret, tried-and-vetted news source says it's actually LAST YEAR, re-canned as a '-new- year' for the unsuspecting subscribers.. Don't fall for it, or we'll just have to go through this whole thing all over again!!!.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
But... Is it -REALLY- a New Year??

According to The Intercept, it's not really a 'New year', it's been hijacked, and it's a Chinese knock-off, only accepted by the most gullible of readers.

My super-secret, tried-and-vetted news source says it's actually LAST YEAR, re-canned as a '-new- year' for the unsuspecting subscribers.. Don't fall for it, or we'll just have to go through this whole thing all over again!!!.

- FOR SURE - I can see this perpetual Groundhog Year thing going on - we are stuck in some yearly habitual behaviour whilst praising some mythical super-generous figure - who we should all aspire to being like - red-suit, reindeer's and all -

- so if 2020 was so bad - will 2021 just be a repeat performance?

picture.php

armedoldhippy

Veteran
- FOR SURE - I can see this perpetual Groundhog Year thing going on - we are stuck in some yearly habitual behaviour whilst praising some mythical super-generous figure - who we should all aspire to being like - red-suit, reindeer's and all -

- so if 2020 was so bad - will 2021 just be a repeat performance?

View Image

well, it IS a shorter distance down now...:biggrin: i hate to think that a couple of years from now, we "might" be looking back on 2020 as "the good ol' days..." (gunshot echoes):)