What's new

What do you want to find under christmas tree

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I tend to not want or need anything. I requested 12 pairs of hiking socks to have something to open. I am hopeful to just set aside cash to build out an area for doing tissue cultures, stuff to build a still to start making Shiney stuff, and a few spore syringes and related paraphernalia. If any of those last three wind up happening I will be happy, if not...no big deal.

I'll take your cash:tiphat: - wanna buy a scope?

St. Phatty

Out of curiosity -
I would like to see one US state start giving every single citizen the nutritional supplements & meds known to drive Covid19 infection rates way down -

Vitamin D
HCQ or Ivermectin or Quercetin or Green Tea

+ gift certificates for McDonald's french fries (potatoes containing zinc).

It would just be interesting to watch.

Like watching Greece.

Cuddles

:xmastree:

Like in title, what gift do you want to get for Christmas, feel free to speak.
I´d like lots of things. Cash for my non-prescription meds, a new laptop because mine´s a little screwed up ( it sometimes just shuts itself off, no idea why) I´d also like my old waistline back. I just can´t seem to shift the weight I had gained from my prescription meds :(((

More physical energy would be nice too as would extra motivation ... and there´s plenty more I´d love !!!

'Boogieman'

a different POTUS and more folks that understand the difference between wishful thinking and the TRUTH!

When you bring politics into a non political thread... :biglaugh:

Can only mean one thing...

Attachments

• 5c6 (1).jpg
    5c6 (1).jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 23

'Boogieman'

only with you & one or two others on here does hoping for a change for the better equal "politics". that tells me all i need to know about you...:D

:laughing:

When you are angry you can't type out coherent sentences. Go chill and relax bro, come back when you are all calmed down.