What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Did you know that donald john trump your 45 president is a German?

rolandomota

Yup : Fucking atomic bomb here :hotbounce did you know that trump is German yeah fucking Nazi German o yea yes sir no wonder he was against the USA helping France in ww1 it's no wonder he didn't want to visit those fallen Marines in France ww1 he wanted USA to fight with Germany! His grandfather is German he died in 1918 that's world war 1 times maybe he was a traitor and got murdered by USA government https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump boom how's that for a conspiracy theory amigos? :bandit: Who is starting the thread? Probably his daddy Fred trump helped the Germans in ww2 I would not be surprised I should be a fucking bad media journalist hmm who else disliked the media and was German I wonder https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...-1919.amp.html all this all came from a sativa stoner wondering about where the name trump came from and who Trumps granddaddy is because Dave Chappelle mentioned his great grandpa was a slave :asskick::sasmokin::petting:
On another note what the hell happened to my signature one man's trash is another man's treasure...I can't see it

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Yup : Fucking atomic bomb here :hotbounce did you know that trump is German yeah fucking Nazi German o yea yes sir no wonder he was against the USA helping France in ww1 it's no wonder he didn't want to visit those fallen Marines in France ww1 he wanted USA to fight with Germany! His grandfather is German he died in 1917 that's world war 1 maybe he was a traitor and got murdered by USA government https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump boom how's that for a conspiracy theory amigos? :bandit: Who is starting the thread? Probably his daddy Fred trump helped the Germans in ww2 I would not be surprised I should be a fucking bad media journalist hmm who else disliked the media and was German I wonder https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...-1919.amp.html all this all came from a sativa stoner wondering about where the name trump came from and who Trumps granddaddy is because Dave Chappelle mentioned his great grandpa was a slave :asskick::sasmokin::petting:
On another not what the hell happened to my signature one man's trash is another man's treasure...I can't see it
I see ya found the National Enquirer section.

rolandomota

From Wikipedia Frederick Trump (born Friedrich Trump; 14 March 1869 – 30 May 1918) was a German–American businessman and the patriarch of the Trump family. Born in Kallstadt, in the Kingdom of Bavaria (now in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany), he immigrated to the United States at the age of 16 and started working as a barber. Several years later, in 1891, he moved to the Northwest. He made his fortune by operating a restaurant and a brothel in Canada.[1][2] He later returned to Kallstadt and married Elisabeth Christ. As he had emigrated without fulfilling mandatory military service, Bavarian authorities stripped him of his Bavarian citizenship. Trump and his family returned to the United States. He became a U.S. citizen in 1892.

His grandfather lost German citizenship for running from Mandatory military service we make these guys that avoid military service and denigrate it's members president in usA it's no wonder John McCain hated trump with a passion McCain is a navy hero family they named a navy ship after his grandfather who served in ww1 and kicked ass in the Pacific in ww2 along with his father who is also another navy war hero America the blind holy fucking crap

rolandomota

Native Americans are also immigrants actually who do you think killed saber tooth tigers and wooly mammoth? go back to Canada o wait

rolandomota

How do you add people the ignore list? Simple go to their user page select user list it will give you three options one is add to ignore list.
I speak Spanish first I'm a Mexican born in USA basically and theirs no way German would be the language here because they won independance from England not Germany so yea conspiracy debunked in my opinion

Gry

Nazi German ? You might want to check your timeline and revise the opening statement a bit.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
How do you add people the ignore list? Simple go to their user page select user list it will give you three options one is add to ignore list.
I speak Spanish first I'm a Mexican born in USA basically and theirs no way German would be the language here because they won independance from England not Germany so yea conspiracy debunked in my opinion

You seem confused. He was born in New York. His nationality is a quite clear.

Sunshineinabag

Yup : Fucking atomic bomb here :hotbounce did you know that trump is German yeah fucking Nazi German o yea yes sir no wonder he was against the USA helping France in ww1 it's no wonder he didn't want to visit those fallen Marines in France ww1 he wanted USA to fight with Germany! His grandfather is German he died in 1918 that's world war 1 times maybe he was a traitor and got murdered by USA government https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump boom how's that for a conspiracy theory amigos? :bandit: Who is starting the thread? Probably his daddy Fred trump helped the Germans in ww2 I would not be surprised I should be a fucking bad media journalist hmm who else disliked the media and was German I wonder https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...-1919.amp.html all this all came from a sativa stoner wondering about where the name trump came from and who Trumps granddaddy is because Dave Chappelle mentioned his great grandpa was a slave :asskick::sasmokin::petting:
On another note what the hell happened to my signature one man's trash is another man's treasure...I can't see it

Methamphetamine koolaid?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent

Pretty fucking racist to throw anyone with a German descent under the Nazi bus, as a fellow "mexican" American with German/Spanish/french/American ancestry I'm ashamed you even went there.

rolandomota

The Spanish flu killed grandaddy trump in 1918 trump virus almost killed Donny boy in 2020 history almost repeated itself also I don't think their bad Germans neither cowards yes but traitor? hmm interesting read that Wikipedia did you know that Trump's uncle was an important scientist working on radar in ww2? Hmm interesting indeed no wonder Trump thinks he's a genius lol

his Dad died of pnumonia in 99 probably caused by a flu virus their was an outbreak of flu in 1999 of h3n1 flu virus he also got Alzheimer's in his 90s
trump was very extremely close to dying of the trump pandemic 2020 he thinks that viruses just disappear but his genetics are very weak against virus infections of the lungs it's like Dave Chappelle said the virus is licking it's chops thinking of trump just like with Chris christie. Trump needs a reality check someone should remind him of what killed his dad and grandfather your still in danger of the novel trump virus you genius yea it's the trump virus just look at all the white house staff he infected

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
Trumps troops on the way to defend the Weiße Haus.:D

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts