What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ScrogMonster Does Cabinets

ScrogMonster

Veteran
Great build and your plants are looking lovely.

Not sure if I missed it, but just curious on the dimensions of your cabs?

Thanks Blazeee, the inner dimensions are 18”deep x 36” wide and around 36” tall from the floor/tray the plants sit on which sits on the air intake/light trap/base which 2.5” tall.

ScrogMonster

Veteran
ResinFap & LungCooking - Thanks guys, glad you like it.

So the DIY Carbon Filter is working out pretty well and is a pretty easy yet nifty build. I’m thinking of trying to make a separate tutorial thread for it. It’s pretty cheap to make and easy to refill. Once I figure out how to do that I’ll put a Link to it in my signature.

Happy growing y’all.

ScrogMonster

Veteran
Thanks Mars!

Here’s some more pics at 48 days flower, tmw is the seven week mark.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one was a bit tall so now it lives on a 45 degree angle

picture.php

Ooo if I was male cannabis I’d so release my pollen all over her.

picture.php

Which reminds me... I kept a dad mom of some amnesia lemon and was planning to pollinate every strain I have just to make some random crosses and have seeds on hand but... turns out it’s just another female... first time I’ve ever felt this reverse disappointment heh.

ScrogMonster

Veteran
I had to pull that crop one week early due finding mold. After carefully removing the moldy spots from the harvest, I'd say I probably lost around 10 percent of my crop, not so bad. I'll post some bud shots and nug jar pics later.

ScrogMonster

Veteran
It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything... life..

But here’s a cabinet I snagged from FB marketplace for 15$. I removed a shelf, put a back on it, some paint, lights, fan/filter, magnet catches and weather stripping. She good to go.

picture.php

There’s a little light leaking out the top of the door, maybe I’ll fix that one day.
picture.php

picture.php

That white strip on the bottom is Honeywell pre filter.... when I first ran the cab the temps were high so I ripped it off, that was a pain as I had stapled and hot glued it on... it didn’t fix the temp problem either... nothing seem to help but I just started using the cabinet and all the sudden one day the temp differential dropped down to match the acceptable range all my other cabs I built with the same dimensions/intake/fan/filter were at... sooo... maybe the carbon filter was a bit tight and it “settled” beats me.

Here’s a nug I grew of Amnesia Lemon. Very tasty, nice clean, up high.

picture.php