What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MrNice Super Silver Haze

Greatdalas

Here the 2020 SSH (on the right) is compared with Leets at a similar stage:

View Image

Again, to me they look quite similar.

99/2000 ssh auction seeds nothing good ssh onlya little spiced and a little sweet
I have 2 indica pheno and this more sativa and ssh structure but all the same, no ssh taste and smell ... Only 6 seeds in 2 packs of (200 seeds whith ga3 +urb)
This is the sativa phenotype

Attachments

• IMG_20201007_020236.jpg
    IMG_20201007_020236.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20201007_020157.jpg
    IMG_20201007_020157.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20201007_020101.jpg
    IMG_20201007_020101.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 64

TheDarkStorm

Are these the seeds nevil made in 1995/96 an 1998...or are these the first mr nice release super silver haze upgraded...?
Greatdalas have you tried curing the buds longer....the plant in your pictures does look nice tho.

Greatdalas

Are these the seeds nevil made in 1995/96 an 1998...or are these the first mr nice release super silver haze upgraded...?
Greatdalas have you tried curing the buds longer....the plant in your pictures does look nice tho.

Is the seeds of recent auctions maked in the web of Mr nice of '' old stock ssh''

Greatdalas

No good ssh, nothing ssh smell and taste no need more curing to said this isn't no good

Veggia farmer

Hey Leet and everyone else,

Tried some other phenos now, more working smoke this pheno;)

Cant find info on it but is SSH from Mr.Nice F1 or what it is in term of IBL? Im planning on getting a seed grow ready today or this week. Would be helpful to know. I see a lot of variotion at least. Some are thin leaves, slim stem and long flowers, other are more afghani dominant. I like it more after more testing:)

Harvested leet?

Soon will use cmh here too.

The Iceman

Man I’m glad I found this thread. Any updates Leet? Nice perseverance getting those two to pop man. I look forward to seeing the results. I grew out a yellow pack back in 2004-5 and it was probably the best strain I ever grew from seed even to this point. I also got this really nice skunk pheno that my boy Bubba Dutch found which became pretty sought after at the time. I found this incredible cat pissy, mixed with pine, Hazey goodness keeper. She was like a Killer coffeeshop Haze for anyone who has been to Amsterdam would know. I think every female was killer in that pack with one very long 110 day flowerer in there. Even the NL leaning phenos were absolutely delicious. I’ll be pulling up a chair for this one. I got a few old Mr. Nice packs too and tried popping just a few beans last week to no avail but I’m gonna try a few of these tips. You guys remember Moonshineman from Overgrow days? He used to recommend using Superthrive for a pre-soak with old beans. I didn’t have any until I bought some today but I’m try that too. I think you really gotta change paper towels every two days to fend off molds/mildew too. Oh and another thing I kinda remember is you take them from the fridge to the freezer for 24hrs before germing them. I think it kinda tricks them into thinking its the spring thaw or something. Anyways, can’t wait to see what becomes of these plants. Good luck the rest of the way!

Grandad

Hi Leet. Hope you’re keeping well. I’d be interested in an update on this if you get a chance.

Thanks,

Burt

Veteran
Man I’m glad I found this thread. Any updates Leet? Nice perseverance getting those two to pop man. I look forward to seeing the results. I grew out a yellow pack back in 2004-5 and it was probably the best strain I ever grew from seed even to this point. I also got this really nice skunk pheno that my boy Bubba Dutch found which became pretty sought after at the time. I found this incredible cat pissy, mixed with pine, Hazey goodness keeper. She was like a Killer coffeeshop Haze for anyone who has been to Amsterdam would know. I think every female was killer in that pack with one very long 110 day flowerer in there. Even the NL leaning phenos were absolutely delicious. I’ll be pulling up a chair for this one. I got a few old Mr. Nice packs too and tried popping just a few beans last week to no avail but I’m gonna try a few of these tips. You guys remember Moonshineman from Overgrow days? He used to recommend using Superthrive for a pre-soak with old beans. I didn’t have any until I bought some today but I’m try that too. I think you really gotta change paper towels every two days to fend off molds/mildew too. Oh and another thing I kinda remember is you take them from the fridge to the freezer for 24hrs before germing them. I think it kinda tricks them into thinking its the spring thaw or something. Anyways, can’t wait to see what becomes of these plants. Good luck the rest of the way!

I think his name is Scott of raredankness fame?
As for popping old seed, Todd Mcormkck recommends a 3 parts water to 1 part regular strength hydrogen peroxide 12-24 soak
Gonna try it real soon and will update. These GSC seeds I made from one of the first packs to come to the east coast just won’t budge

William76

Iv found an excellent keeper in the gh 97 ssh!,,iv made f4s and got a little pollen left over.i still can't post pics yet,grrrr.76

William76

I wouldn't put ur seeds in the freezer unless ur trying to kill some,thats for long term storage.76

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I grew out a yellow pack back in 2004-5 and it was probably the best strain I ever grew from seed even to this point. !

i grew out 1/2 the yellow/black pack 15years ago... and in a word
it was :JUNK"... i still have the other 1/2, but for i think 175bucks in a word ..garbage...

Latest posts

Latest posts