What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what are the most expensive seeds on the market?

area51device

I mean stuff I could get in Europe too (not by US mail lol)

I'm looking for elite strains that cost a lot.

Right now I have chosen AK47 and Strawberry Akiel (ak47xblueberry) from Serious.

But I'm afraid I'm missing out on elite strains.
I'm growing for myself and can spend hundreds , it's much worse spending money on bad weed. I can't get anything good here , people don't have strains, just schwag or mids. It's horrible.

White Beard

I’m going to skip the part about what elite might mean...

Try Satori or Ganesh or Kalichakra from Mandala, Reclining Buddha from Soma, some Zamaldelica from Ace? They’re well-spoken-of hybrids, and coming from a weed desert myself, just having some solid good weed around for awhile could change the whole nature of your question.

Most expensive seeds I remember seeing were like 18 euro each

area51device

Are you new to growing?

I'm not new, but neither a pro. I have 7 personal grows under my belt.

I’m going to skip the part about what elite might mean...

Try Satori or Ganesh or Kalichakra from Mandala, Reclining Buddha from Soma, some Zamaldelica from Ace? They’re well-spoken-of hybrids, and coming from a weed desert myself, just having some solid good weed around for awhile could change the whole nature of your question.

Most expensive seeds I remember seeing were like 18 euro each

What about NYC Diesel , Godbud, East Coast Sour Diesel ...

Also 18 euro?? 6 feminized AK47 cost 80€, which is my current choice. (and 2 more from them), all 80€ for 6 seeds.

18 euro is too cheap.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
The most expensive I remember in Amsterdam was always the NL#5/Haze i remember it was 178 i think euros maybe guilders

Then there was a bulls testicle size seed a dude claimed came from Africa...not sure what that cost JJ-NYC

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Forever Buds.

Advertised as a genetically modified cannabis plant that blooms continuously.
$200,000.00 for a ten pack. But on sale right now for only $100,000.00.

What a steal.

Last edited by a moderator:

'Boogieman'

Forever Buds.

Advertised as a genetically modified cannabis plant that blooms continuously.
$200,000.00 for a ten pack. But on sale right now for only $100,000.00.

What a steal.

That is crazy, and 23 customer reviews? They already made millions off of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Capra ibex

That is crazy, and 23 customer reviews? They already made millions off of it.

I would guess they made the reviews themselves to try to lure in some idiots.
The old 'has positive reviews, must be genuine' Trump university type of scam.
Idiots will fall for anything, especially if they think others have taken the plunge before them.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Forever bud, that's funny got a good laugh off that one!

Seed price means nothing. Most of the expensive seed out there is not even tested or lightly worked by chuckers with varied levels of inexperience.

Just look around at what people are growing. OG, cookies, sour d, original glue etc

Real gorilla seeds has plenty of top shelf seed available for reasonable prices and in Europe.

Best of luck!

I have the very best flavored, highest potency, fastest growing, highest yielding 100% bug and mold resistant, drought resistant, flood resistant weed in the entire world.
1 million American dollars a pack

oh. each pack contains one seed because it's all you will need :D

packerfan79

Veteran
I mean stuff I could get in Europe too (not by US mail lol)

I'm looking for elite strains that cost a lot.

Right now I have chosen AK47 and Strawberry Akiel (ak47xblueberry) from Serious.

But I'm afraid I'm missing out on elite strains.
I'm growing for myself and can spend hundreds , it's much worse spending money on bad weed. I can't get anything good here , people don't have strains, just schwag or mids. It's horrible.

I would look for particular breeders, Bodhi, Karma, Cannaventure, Ace, Exotic, Archive. Gage green genetics are ridiculously expensive, if you are determined to spend alot of money.

Ak47 is pretty outdated as far as elites go. I would look for cookies crosses, gg4 crosses or OG crosses. Unless you are looking for sativas. Then I would say anything from ACE.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
In almost any of the definitions of "elite" that get tossed around here, elites are the result of pheno selection (or luck) from seed packs of *any* price. High priced seeds are nothing more than high priced seeds. There are no elite seeds.

White Beard

I'm not new, but neither a pro. I have 7 personal grows under my belt.

What about NYC Diesel , Godbud, East Coast Sour Diesel ...

Also 18 euro?? 6 feminized AK47 cost 80€, which is my current choice. (and 2 more from them), all 80€ for 6 seeds.

18 euro is too cheap.

Which diesel? I mean, from whom?

I never found that price and quality were that tightly bound, but spend what you like - $20 for one seed seems like a lot to me.

One thing’s for sure: the most expensive seeds are going to cost the most, and come with no more guarantee than any other seeds.

Happy growing!

Most expensive I've seen out of a seed bank currently is super sativa seed club's 'kee's old school reg haze'. 12 beans for $437.40USD. Insanity regardless of quality.

C

Capra ibex

If you are truly looking to get ripped off you could probably visit Riot seeds, they used to rank pretty high on the scam-o-meter.

Latest posts

Latest posts