What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Magnificat's Legal Grow Journal and Chill Zone

Magnificat

image_534508.jpg
image_534509.jpg
Rumors of my demise from the Covid virus are unfounded! I am back and here to provide a few updates of whats been going on with the garden. We are about finished with Week 4 of flower, but let's recap with some older pictures...

here we are in April end of month vegging...

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_534510.jpg
image_534511.jpg
image_534512.jpg
And here we are on May 4th, growing fast and tall again as usual!

If you remember the 4 extra plants i had for a friend, Well, he came up with his girl and picked up their babies and installed them at home under a 600w MH/HPS as well as a full nutrient line using the same setup as I am running here and so far are going great. I will try and get pictures or maybe he can create an account and post. He reads this thread.

my weekly feeding update...

May 1, 2020
Week 9
1 notch

fed 1 notch mild 2 times with 1 water in between on the c99s as they looked hungry, the others I did less but looking fine and stretching tall.

May 8, 2020
Week 8
1.5 notches
I just made up a week 5 mix to run for the next 2 weeks, next feeding is a full 4 cups of decent 1.5 notches to get them going.

May 15, 2020
Week 9
2 notches
did a 2 notch feeding of week 5 on 5/19/20. 2 more waters then another 2 notches

and finally: Here they are May 4 early flower.. Flipped on May 1, 2020 and

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_534519.jpg
image_534516.jpg
image_534513.jpg
image_534514.jpg
image_534515.jpg
And here we are from May 16th, looking amazing.. :) They are HUGE but filling in nicely. I had to put some wood stakes in place again as they are leaning a little as well as tie up lots of branches.

Yesteraday I decided that the C99 wasn't growing out tall but rather more sideways. It would be a great strain for a scrog but compared to my other 6' plants, they don't compare. So I took 2 of 3 C99 and moved them to the far edges yesterday and repositioned the other 6 under the lights better.

The bent plant is the Sunny D. It really stretched during the initial 2 weeks so I had to fold the head and it came out great! I have to hit these girls up with a little slammin pie polen again to make a few seeds for the future.

As for the seeds, I will try and get some pictures of them up on the next batch., I didn't get a huge amount as I didn't smoke through even a small fraction of the nugs…

I will also get a nug showcase of all the kinds I grew last round in the next update.. Some amazing tastes and its super potent, everyone who rips a nice bong needs a time out...
These updates were a long time coming and more regular updates will follow to the end which should be 7/3 for me...

if anyone was forgetting what I have in the room....
3 x lemon pie
3 x c99
1 x gelato og
1 x sunny D

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_535580.jpg
image_535578.jpg
image_535579.jpg
Hi All, here we are just finishing up week 5 of flower and again all is going well. I just gave them another 2 notch feeding and things are moving along.

I will try and get the NUG EXPOSE' done with a full spread of photos from the previous round for the next update.

pic1: room
pic2: from other side in
pic3: sunny D

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_535741.jpg
image_535742.jpg
image_535743.jpg
image_535744.jpg
image_535745.jpg
image_535746.jpg
picsx615.JPG
picsx616.JPG
image_535749.jpg
image_535750.jpg
picsx615.JPG
picsx615.JPG
And here's the Nug Expose' I promised. I will have to switch my camera up to a higher resolution next time, but I can't expect much from a HP735 3.2 megapixel camera from 2003. When I take picstures with my cell phone they are in HD, but this camera makes it look like we are looking at pictures in a fish tank. :)

Here they are... (I left out 3... c99, smaller killer queen, princess haze)

Punch breath
punch breath close up

killer queen
killer queen close up

wedding cake silver smaller nugged
wedding cake silver smaller nugged close up

wedding cake red larger nugged
wedding cake red larger nugged close up

chemberry diesel
chemberry diesel close up

Attachments

• picsx618.JPG
    picsx618.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 37
  • picsx619.JPG
    picsx619.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Magnificat

image_536105.jpg
image_536104.jpg
image_536106.jpg
image_536107.jpg
As I said, the updates should start flowing regularly as we are only about 3-4 weeks from finish and they are looking fine. I haven't really been paying that much attention to them but they still manage to do ok. I will be shutting down for a few weeks once this grow finishes, then I will start up some new babies to get ready for late summer grows again... I find I always end up with some kind of bad bug in the summer because I have to work in the yard... And the worst bug I would say besides spider mites is thrips… we all have fungus gnats :) thanks to soil companies...

here are my Nephews garden. And I have to say its looking pretty good this round.. A Chip off the Ole Block! Brings a tear to me eye!

And the last 2 are mine. And they are not quite as big as the pictures make them look. That's something you ALL should keep in mind when looking at peoples pictures and their colas look like footballs! :) its deceptive the way cameras make things look fat... and I think we have ALL heard that expression before... Enjoy the Pics... More to come soon. I plan to feed them 2.5 notches on next feeding of week 7/8 mix again... 300-350 ppms...

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_536197.jpg
image_536198.jpg
image_536199.jpg
image_536200.jpg
Here are some closeups of several flowers... Here is the lemon pie, sunny D and finally the C99.... The last picture is my Nephews latest pictures and boy are they looking good now...

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_537519.jpg
image_537520.jpg
image_537521.jpg
So far so good, another 2.5 notch feeding some waterings, and about 2-3 weeks from finish. Here are some main nug shots of the C99, Lemon Pie, and Sunny D...

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_539006.jpg
image_539801.jpg
image_539802.jpg
Hi All, i don't have any new pictures to post up here of my own stuff, but tomorrow i plan to take down most of them 8.5 weeks in, and so will get a few fresh snaps before they are chopped..

As for the following, these are my nephews girls looking amazing with about 1.5-2 weeks left for his...

EDIT: 7/1/20 i added a few more pics of my nephews stuff. i chopped down all but 1 and will take her down tomorrow or friday most likely....

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_540246.jpg
image_540247.jpg
Hi All, just chilling out and enjoying the 4th of July. My girls are all down, and my nephew is slowly taking his down now also as well as my other friend who should be starting to take down his next week.

1 more pic of the sunny D before chop and a lemon pie which is sweet and skunky, soon to be my new favorite... I will post up some pics of the new seeds i made...

Lastly, i should be starting up some new seeds soon, mostly crosses i made to see how they come out to get going on the new rounds again. i don't think i can really slow down here so more pics should be coming of new babies in the new future. have a great holiday.

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_548674.jpg
image_548675.jpg
image_548676.jpg
Guess who's back in town... Spread the word around... :comfort::friends::woohoo:

So Lazarus has woken from the grave and has returned to bring news of a new grow starting in the east...This time around we are blessed with some of our own crosses as well as gifted seeds from the depths of karma.

So here are the seeds I made in the previous round. Since i was only hitting up 1 branch I got around 15-20+ seeds per kind and so started a good 4-5 of the following...

1. Killer Queen x Sunny D (Sunny Queen)
2. Wedding cake OG x Slammin Pie (Slammin Cakes OG)
3. Wedding Cake OG silver pheno x Slammin Pie (slammin Cakes OG 2)
4. Princess Haze x Slammin Pie (Princess SlamMe Haze)
5. Punchbreath x Slammin Pie (Slammin Breath)
6. Chemberry Diesel x Slammin Pie (Slamberry diesel)

And for the gifted seeds. These were purchased by the friend i gifted those 4 plants with in the last run I had and so as karma always comes back, he gifted me 2 seeds from each pack he purchased (from 5 packs). Including green crack, purple kush, pineapple express, wedding cake original and grape ape.

As for those, I have the following going so far...
7. purple kush
8. pineapple express
9. grape ape
10. wedding cake original

so we have 10 strains running this time. I plan to run 5-6 of the gifted femenized seeds and 2-3 of my own crosses once i can determine sex on them, and then keep the remaining seeds for a clone run next round while ordering new seeds for the last run. We shall see how this year pans out. :) More updates to follow as these are only babies right now with the 1 gallon bags coming in 2 weeks.

-mag!

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_549069.jpg
image_549070.jpg
image_549071.jpg
image_549072.jpg
Hi All, just another update on the babies, I think i will be putting these into 1 gallon bags next weekend... :) They are really taking off.

I am giving them a mild mild feeding with every watering. I used a modified Week 1 mix as shown here and just splashed some into 1 gallon so it slightly tinted the water, no readings and its every watering.

micro = 2
gro = 2
bloom = 2
diamond nectar = 3
florablend = 4
floralicious plus = 1/2

these are all just spoons into a 1/2 gallon of water, then i splashed a small splash into a full gallon of water which i am feeding with. see results. :dance013:

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_549361.jpg
image_549362.jpg
image_549363.jpg
image_549364.jpg
So the last 2 days have been busy in the garden getting things moving along. I did 5 yesterday then another 9 today as you can see. A few more left to do over the next couple days. The last one i transplanted kind of fell apart, so i stopped with the weaker ones. it was the front right in 1 gallon...

here they are looking great as always in the 1 gals. :bis:

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_549648.jpg
image_549646.jpg
image_549647.jpg
image_549649.jpg
image_549650.jpg
so far everything is going according to plan and they are looking amazing. I am going to plant 3 more tomorrow after work and the last when its ready. That will make 20 in 1 gallon bags and 1 in a cup as of Wednesday. The cups are close to ready as you can see in the pictures, but one more day works too.

And a medium sized spider has taken up residence in the back row second from right. I took a picture but some people don't like spiders so i didn't post it but hes crawling down into the soil area.... then again, it IS Halloween season.

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_549837.jpg
image_549838.jpg
image_549839.jpg
image_519383.jpg
Hi all, I actually wanted to post the pictures up on wednesday and despite taking them, I ended up not having time, so today i will update the thread with new pictures...

On wednesday i put the additional 3 babies into 1 gallon bags and now i have 1 left thats a little slow growing, its a pineapple express i believe but it will pick up again I'm sure. for now, we have 20 healthy babies in 1 gallons for next round.

The last picture is the male used to make some of these crosses, its the slammin pie male that had shark teeth leaf edges and surprisingly enough, you can see in the next picture to the left is one of the crosses, its a punchbreath x slammin pie and shows the leaf edges of it's dad.

Boy that male makes my hand look tiny!

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_550118.jpg
image_550119.jpg
image_550120.jpg
image_550121.jpg
Not much going on and just waiting till they are ready for 5 gallon bags... Which i suspect could be about 3 more weeks. The pictures are from today and everything is going fine.

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_550556.jpg
image_550554.jpg
image_550555.jpg
we needed another update here. Its been a couple days since the last update and they are getting a very mild almost water mix, so tomorrow will make up a week 3 mix and give them a very mild feeding with their full waterings. right now its so humid in the tent they do not need a lot of water.

here they are. I expect 1 more week most likely and into 5 gallon bags. I hope the crosses show their sex soon! :party:

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_550897.jpg
image_550898.jpg
image_550895.jpg
image_550896.jpg
image_550894.jpg
Hi All, just another update. I found the tent was getting too difficult to really see what was going on, so i moved them under the 600 watt conversion bulbs for the last few days and they are firming up, so i need to move them into 5 gallons this weekend. I located 2 males so far, a killer queen/sunny D male and a chemberry diesel / slammin pie male.

here they are all 20... the last cup didn't really take off and i still have it, but it will probably be dumped sooner than later.

that last picture is the killer queen x slammin pie cross, hoping its female, i have 2 more next to that one so still a chance. I need to give them a look over tomorrow for more males and then plan the transplant for this saturday and maybe some sunday if it takes too long. I am doing quite a few, at least 12 to make sure i have enough once i weed out more males. The rest will be moms for next round while i can get some new seeds on order.

If anyone needs a seed tester I could do a run. :)

Last edited:

Magnificat

image_551128.jpg
image_551129.jpg
image_551130.jpg
image_551131.jpg
image_551132.jpg
Let's just say I've been a little busy lately. I put in 6 on friday and 3 more today with 9 production girls in place plus a few males and unidentified plants for next rounds moms.

For moms I have
wedding pie (wedding cake x slammin pie cross i made)
slamming breath (my punchbreath cross x slammin pie)
killer queen crosses (killer queen x slammin pie)

Production Girls:
Grape Ape
Pineapple Express
2 Purple Kush
wedding cake silver cross i made
princess slam me haze cross i made
chemberry diesel x slammin pie cross i made
killer queen x slammin pie cross i made

I will clean up the list as things move forward and if I have to pull a male that i thought was female. They look great and i have another 5 gallon bucket ready to go as I expected to install 4 today.

Last edited: