What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UFC/MMA 2020

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Izzy was on full display tonight. Not even close. Decent power for a skinny guy along with the speed. Jan the Polish guy got it done with Reyes. I did not see that coming.
... ya take a man's legs out, you got your man. How many times have we seen this in the past. Don't forget, Izzy had an 8" reach advantage. In typical Izzy fashion (plan) he carved him up like a turkey: legs; body; and head. That being said, I don't really care for his attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WTrMuZOZvM

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Izzy was on full display tonight. Not even close. Decent power for a skinny guy along with the speed. Jan the Polish guy got it done with Reyes. I did not see that coming.
I like those type of fights, too many head hunters out there. In boxing its go to the body, the head will come. In MA, legs & body.

I remember the boxing lesson Lewis fed Hasim Rahman, in the rematch. The fight reminded me of Ali in the "what's my name fight".

Chappi

Izzy gained a lot of haters last night because if you were’t already a fan then you were in between or a casual and now you probably hate his guts ?
Costa really had the worst possible game plan, his only chance was to try to overwhelm Izzy with volume and pressure aka make it a dog fight but instead he chose to be a punching/kicking bag and make emoji faces ?????

How bout that “raw dog” kid put away Kai? ??

Something was not right with Reyes, maybe the pressure of having his three brothers in his corner or one of them as head trainer was too much pressure. Not to take anything Jan(I actually won a 5x bet on a KO) he had the experience and right game plan to get it done. Polish Power!

JKD

Veteran
Gynecomastia isn’t man boobs it’s bitch tits - growth caused in response to elevated estrogen. It can have a number of causes, one of which is testosterone use. I hope I’m mistaken.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, Costa looked out of it. Was that Izzy doing that to him, the weight cut, something else..... He barely checked any kicks to his calf.

Izzy has really refined his game. Not gonna out quick him. Reach advantage over most in that weight class. Good power.

LH class I think is still Santos for the win. I think he beat Jones and did it on one leg. Jan can drop most people with one punch. Punches that do not look that hard, not big wind up punches. I feel Jan will not hold the belt long though. Not the quickest fighter and getting older/slower? by the minute.

Chappi

Yeah, Costa looked out of it. Was that Izzy doing that to him, the weight cut, something else..... He barely checked any kicks to his calf.

Izzy has really refined his game. Not gonna out quick him. Reach advantage over most in that weight class. Good power.

LH class I think is still Santos for the win. I think he beat Jones and did it on one leg. Jan can drop most people with one punch. Punches that do not look that hard, not big wind up punches. I feel Jan will not hold the belt long though. Not the quickest fighter and getting older/slower? by the minute.

Costa gave Izzy what he wanted, almost like he thought he could pull off what Romero did but Izzy was ready for that shit this time, not to mention Romero is an OG of the game and he can do shit other people just can’t.

Yo Santos is a killer bro! I can’t believe how he kept going on that Jones fight and his knee was all sorts of fucked up, hanging on by the skin, literally! Not sure when he’s coming back but he’s already bean Jan so he can def do it again.

Chappi

Olivera or Makhachev?
Coming up Oct 22 is UFC 280
Sterling vs Dillishaw
Yan vs O’malley

Olivera ☑️
Dillishaw ☑️
O’malley☑️

Olivera by a lucky rear naked choke
Dillishaw by decision
O’malley TKO round 2