What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THE DEEP STATE - I urge you all to watch these documentaries.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
For those that wish to know why and how we have arrived at this point in history I urge you all to watch these two videos.

These vids are quite long, one is 3 hours long and the other is 4 and a half hours long, so make some popcorn, toke a spliff/or vape/bong relax in the lazy-boy etc, and be prepared to have your eyes and your mind opened wide to receive what I perceive as the truth about why and how the world is as it is today.

THE DEEP STATE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVph16zTHxQ

THE POWER PRINCIPAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5If2YaLtX4[/B]

“What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited:

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen one from that channel before called 'the deep state' by end time productions. was from the 60's and very prophetic. i'll have to check these out

P

psilocybevybe

For those that wish to know why and how we have arrived at this point in history I urge you all to watch these two videos.

These vids are quite long, one is 3 hours long and the other is 4 and a half hours long, so make some popcorn, toke a spliff/or vape/bong relax in the lazy-boy etc, and be prepared to have your eyes and your mind opened wide to receive what I perceive as the truth about why and how the world is as it is today.

THE DEEP STATE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVph16zTHxQ

THE POWER PRINCIPAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5If2YaLtX4[/b]

“What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?”
― Mahatma Gandhi

thanks for the mind food :)

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
spoken and unspoken collusion is embedded everywhere in all segments of society.

I could be wrong but I think its always been this way.:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
only half way through the first one, the part about the nazis being a big money making scheme is a frightening mind blowing thought.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Some VERY hard truths in that video gaius......The Nazi's were funded by a bunch of Wall Street bankers. Henry Ford gave them thousands of engines for their trucks, and Standard Oil supplied the oil that their tanks and trucks ran on.

The British Monarchy were staunch supporters of Hitler up to 1939 because they were of German decent, changing their name from Sax-Coburg-Gotha in 1917 to Windsor so as to try and fool the British public.

In essence the 1%'ers learned that it was far more profitable to back and supply both sides in any war, and even help create wars, because war was and still is a VERY profitable business for them even to this day.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.....The Nazi's were funded by a bunch of Wall Street bankers......

In essence the 1%'ers learned that it was far more profitable to back and supply both sides in any war, and even help create wars, because war was and still is a VERY profitable business for them even to this day.

Interesting, some of those Wall street bankers were the Dulles brothers, Foster and Allen, who later ran the CIA, prolonged the Vietnam war and now with the Freedom of Info documents available are strongly believed to be behind the assignation of JFK and his girlfriend Mary Myers.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....and the famous actor Woody Harrelson's Father Charles Harrelson was implicated in that video as being one of the many shooters in Dallas the day John F. Kennedy was assassinated.

Charles Harrelson was a known underworld figure and hit-man.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well....In 1963 JFK was planning a US exit strategy from the Vietnam war, so a whole bunch of Texas oligarchs, weapons and munitions manufacturers, the CIA, the mafia and LBJ (The Vice President) would have lost billions of dollars if it had not continued for the next decade or so.

As soon as Kennedy was murdered Lyndon Baines Johnson (now POTUS) planned and escalated more US military involvement in Vietnam, which led to so much unnecessary death and destruction.

http://bostonreview.net/us/galbraith-exit-strategy-vietnam

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Interesting, some of those Wall street bankers were the Dulles brothers, Foster and Allen, who later ran the CIA, prolonged the Vietnam war and now with the Freedom of Info documents available are strongly believed to be behind the assignation of JFK and his girlfriend Mary Myers.

yeah thats the part im watching now, all about JFK. this is a really good documentary. read and saw some of this before, but not all of it, nor as seamlessly put together with events of the time.

troutman

Seed Whore
JFK also rejected plans by the Joint Chiefs of Staff to orchestrate false flag attacks
on American soil in order to gain public approval for a war against Cuba.

The 9/11 era seems more suspect all the time.

Kalachakra

The British Monarchy were staunch supporters of Hitler up to 1939 because they were of German decent, changing their name from Sax-Coburg-Gotha in 1917 to Windsor so as to try and fool the British public.

Three terms can to explain.

Exilarc
Kings of Septimania
Davidic line.

May be could you to find some evidence with the Charlemagne mother who did the link and no, i'm not high now...
Please no confuse, i too was baptized with a pruners.

(PS thanks about documentaries)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Three terms can to explain.

Exilarc
Kings of Septimania
Davidic line.

May be could you to find some evidence with the Charlemagne mother who did the link and no, i'm not high now...
Please no confuse, i too was baptized with a pruners.

(PS thanks about documentaries)

I'm sorry Kalachakra, but I have absolutely no idea as to what you are talking about here.

It appears that English is not your first language and so you are having some difficulty in putting your point across.

Could you possibly elaborate about this: 'Exilarc
Kings of Septimania
Davidic line?'

In French : Je ne comprends pas ce que vous dites ici.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Some VERY hard truths in that video gaius......The Nazi's were funded by a bunch of Wall Street bankers. Henry Ford gave them thousands of engines for their trucks, and Standard Oil supplied the oil that their tanks and trucks ran on.

Check out lectures by Antony C Sutton. You can find many lectures and interviews on YouTube

In short:

The same people that funded the Nazis also funded the Bolsheviks. WW II was totally rigged and we have been told lies about it. ..and every conflict/war since that.