What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kerala by RSC & Bohdi

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola Sativa Fans,

Sorry for the late post but this is not the first time I have been distracted during harvest and forgot to post...Lol.

The Kerala finished nicely and since it was for preservation my focus was on the seeds. The phenos ranged from tall and lanky to medium and good yielders. The bouquet was consistant across the RSC and bodhi versions being sweet/bread/minty. The RSC was more sexually stable with only one true male found (RSC) and used on the 5 stable females remaining. I did manage a good amount of mature seed for the next generation and the small samples tested were energetic, smooth and the effects lasted 2+hrs. Overall very good potency for seeded females.

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola C. Breeze,

Yes, three (3) RSC females and two (2) bodhi females were polinated for seeds.

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

QUOTE=C. Breeze;7893723]Did any of the bodhi females get into it- or was it just RSC in the end?[/QUOTE]

Kerala

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts