What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it just me or is it very difficult to find womens' work clothes?! What the hell.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I was looking for the old one piece snowmobile suits, for a while, too. Well, yes, one-piece are a pain for potty time, but the wind and snow don't blow up the coat. Heck, if i could find one that has attached boots, i'd go for it.

I have not been reading this thread but I caught a few posts and saw this so I thought I would toss this out

Not sure where you're from but I read.... snow. LOL I am originally from Northeast Ohio and the snow and cold there is brutal in the Winter. We used to camp out often in those Winters (when I was young, foolish and a lot more tolerant of cold LOL) and I had an outfit I wore for years.

My older brother got it when he was in the Air Force and he was stationed in Goose Bay, Labrador. I don't recall the exact Air Force designation for it but we called it the "Human Sleeping bag". LOL I do recall, "Arctic Survival Suit" but that was a half century ago and my THC soaked brain barely remembers yesterday. LOL

Anyway, it was an integrated outfit. The pants were not bib style but they did have suspenders. The cool thing was that the coat zipped into the pants and made it one piece. There was a zipper that went all the way around the waistline on both the pants and coat that zipped them together. It also had a zip-on hood, and gloves. And super cool was the boot attachment that zipped into the boots. You were literally sealed from head to toe. It was awesome.

Like I said, that was 50 (actually more) years ago and I am sure you'll never find one of those. However, you might check Army Surplus stores or an online source for something more recently military issued. Mine was all goose down filled but I'm sure anything currently made would use Thinsulate or something similar that would be much lighter and not as bulky.

Also if it's military issue, they will DEFINITELY have specific female sizes.

Just tossing it out.

Or, you can do what I did and move out to the California desert. I have 1 coat, no boots and 15 bathing suits. LOL

Good luck

Comparte' Amore

Nannymouse

420giveaway
I remember those outfits. The parkas had real wolf fur lining the hood, which would zip up to look like a duck bill. The wolf fur would not frost up, that's why they used the fur. I could never afford even the parka part, but a friend's family all had them. Then, suddenly, we couldn't get them. I don't know if the military here, has them, but am pretty sure the wolf fur was discontinued, if they did.

I tried emu oil, don't know the brand, but it didn't seem to do much for me.

I've felt better, this year, than i have in decades. There was hardly any seasonal allergies, and hardly any fibromyalgia flares at all. I can only attribute this to the steady supply of cannabis, since getting the med card. I did have problems with the fires from Montana and Canada, but most everyone here, did.

amanda88

420giveaway
flexgirl-muscle-girl.gif

best I can do in shorta time

Cuddles

I remember those outfits. The parkas had real wolf fur lining the hood, which would zip up to look like a duck bill. The wolf fur would not frost up, that's why they used the fur. I could never afford even the parka part, but a friend's family all had them. Then, suddenly, we couldn't get them. I don't know if the military here, has them, but am pretty sure the wolf fur was discontinued, if they did.

I tried emu oil, don't know the brand, but it didn't seem to do much for me.

I've felt better, this year, than i have in decades. There was hardly any seasonal allergies, and hardly any fibromyalgia flares at all. I can only attribute this to the steady supply of cannabis, since getting the med card. I did have problems with the fires from Montana and Canada, but most everyone here, did.
yeah, you really gotta consume large amounts of the emu oil daily to feel the warming and relaxing effects. Forget the capsules, use a spoon.

Latest posts

Latest posts