What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SURFING

bbing

he was a bodysurfer no Grey?

saw the footage. fuck fuck fuck. Those guards were fuckin nuts on that Q. Bless their braveness.

Hard part was he was still conscious for awhile after getting pulled on the boat.

I have some pics when i was 20 somethin dropping the wedge on a 20ft day.

I went back a few years ago and took a galley whooping. I love to see the old dudes still kneeboarding the place

G

Greyskull

yeah i think it was a body surfer.
the wedge is the shit!

dude, you went on a 20ft day? fuck you cna hear them breaking up at the balboa pier when its huge like that, wow. :respect:

i like seeing the wedge crew beak out the black speedos and vipers and just go for it. dudes are nuts! :respect:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Sweeeeet finally some real waves for us east coaster...bill you are the man....I cant wait man double overhead glass is on forecast for saturday (and thats the small end of the swell)...were do I sign up???:D....I know my fellow East coaster have to be stoked too.

growshower

heck yeah spicoli, just got back from carolina beach this morning, headed to hatteras for an all day session around 3 am, couple feet overhead, perfect glass this morning, oh god i love hurricanes

Spicoli

Veteran
Nice growshower...caught some head plus surf myself today in N FL...ya cant beat hurricanes that dont hit us...peace

any surfers on icmag

any surfers on icmag

i just started surfing 4 months ago but i instantly fell in love with it.its quite the experience and i love being stoned while im out there trying my best to catch waves. ive been surfing by the cliffhouse at ocean beach in san francisco and linda mar in pacifica.nothing beat sittin in the ocean at sunset in san francisco on a warm fall day with dolphins and seals swimming by.a true pot smoker experience.

Tom Hill

Veteran
lil backside floater spanky spank. That you santa? Nice Offshore breeze, all is well - woop. :D

G

Guest129216

I love surfing and growing weed. Because of the place i live, i rarely get to do it in the ocean though. Thats why ive taken up riversurfing. I had 5 plants growing at the surfspot last year. Surfing on the river is not the same as the ocean, but its a good number2.

Here's me and the top of my plants.

Bomsebilete013-1.jpg

Seedling

Nice one Bom didnt know you were a fan. Surfing is my big love and i do all i can to surf as much as possible, even went up and did a bit of Norway, you have great waves up there!

Here is a picture of a great wave that i surfed a couple of years a go on one of my ventures. Love taking pix of the ocean and i have plenty of nice little photos for you all...
Starting with this..
picture.php

Keep it green and stay wet.

Spicoli

Veteran
Wow seedling...that looks like a sick left pointbreak...where is it??? keep the pics coming:D

Seedling

Its a sand bar set up and all i can say it that its as far south west on you can go on the "mother land" continent....

I will feed you all with some more pictures once i have access to them, feel free to contribute you all. I just love seeing good waves form different parts of the world.

Seedling

As i shared one left I thought that i had to share one right as well. Good day at a good spot. Not my best picture but only have access to a limited stock of photos were Im at now... Its good enough tough, wouldnt mind surfing there right now.
picture.php

But the again i like the lefts better so one more of them.. :)
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts