What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SURFING

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
I know I can't be the only surfer on here (as in real ocean surfing, not web surfing)
Any of you out there???

b8man

Veteran
Not yet - but i've got a trip to Bali planned to learn. I windsurf a bit though.

Spicoli

Veteran
Ya surfing is awesome you guys should def learn...its a drug in itself :D....ya I love to snowboard to little wing

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
surfing ...whoo hooo...Lets talk shop...Favorite shaper Hank Byzack makin boards for Chanin out of Encinitas Ca,..makes these 7-9 foot tri fin spooners that handle like a short thruster.All the kiddies have to sit right on the line to drop in ...whilst yer out 20 yards already on the wave...who says a longer board can't rip it up..not true..As the circle jerks once said

I was so wasted ,i was wasted

I was hippy
I was burnout,
I was dropout,
You know i was outta my head,
And i was a surfer ,i had a skateboard
It was so heavy and man,
You know i lived in the sand and ,

G

Greyskull

dawn patrol off 54th st is always a ncie way to start the day...
followed by breakfast at mutt lynchs..

Spicoli

Veteran
Nice my people have arrived:D....I myself am a shortboarder, have a longboard that I ride every now and again....East Coaster myself...guessin you guys are westcoasters

Snagglepuss ya I have seen some longboarders killin it....circle jerks are the shit too

G

Greyskull

i love toking a big fat bowl before hitting the water. something about being high and feeling the water rush over you. MAN I LOVE IT

Spicoli

Veteran
Hell ya greyskull...I can't not be stoned and surf now lol

G

Greyskull

man i cannot not be stoned for anything now...
maybe i am addicted....

Colina

There was a time when surfing and cannabis went hand in hand, still does for most. Smoke a big fat wave-enlarger mon :joint:

Jerry Lopez - So relaxed, pure soul, smirking as he dances with her before escaping her crushing ruthless grip, a true master - laid back.

It is the true fountain of youth and the key to a good rest of the day.

Spicoli

Veteran
Ya surfing and cannabis def go hand and hand

nah your not addicted greyskull, you just prefer life high :D

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Glad someone brought up this topic. I went to do a search for surfing and found this thread.

I've been surfing for a number of years now. Mostly longboard, but I can ride anything.

Here's a question for the surfers in the crowd: What's the best place you've ever surfed while traveling? Mexico? Hawaii? Indo? Australia? South Africa?

Colina

The good times with the bros stand out more than anything else.

Stealing grandpa's caddy at 13 and running down to K55 in Mex to old man Hogies (talk about a guy who throws around a plank like it was a toothpick) pad stands out the most, but for the life of me I can't remember what the surf was like:D Yep, Baja Mexico, from Quatro Casas to Renes in Rosarito, that's where I grew up and learned what surfing was about.

As a goofy I always wanted to make it to Indo, but never did. I surf double O barrels on a regular basis though, so life is not so bad ;) keep charging guys.

G

Greyskull

lots of good times camping at K38 & surfing Rosarito...
san miguel was always a blast...

haven't been down south in a good while... i need to get a passport i miss $20 double lobster tail dinnner

Spicoli

Veteran
I wish it was where I am LOL....flat as a damn lake

W

Weedman Herb

So I lived in Vista ... the boys were coming down to San Onofre ... They pop in to grab me up for some Surf School on "fun yet easily manageable" waves ... So were waiting for the Surf Report (the importance of knowing when a Swell comes in is like Priority 1 in Cali ... Like the Emergency Warning System and shit ... correct me if that is no longer the case) having a smoke out and a few movies they had brought ... they told me to put in Tubular Swells ... and I said "A room full of stoned dudes waiting to surf and you want me to put on a dick flick?" ...

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
surfing is one of my hobby too... West Indies, Australia, France, love it...

always good to enjoy a good spliff after a long session...

taken in martinique - west indies

dscf2164800x600jt1.jpg

dscf2171800x600io7.jpg