What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tracking down UnleashDaGreen/RCMC seeds

scouts

From the early 2000s to around 2012, Unleash Da Green and RCMC was one of the best Canadian resources for acquiring seeds in Canada.

Unfortunately, RCMC closed shop and UDG went to shit shortly after.

That being said, I'm wondering if it's still possible to track down some seeds that were distributed through RCMC/UDG.

Lately I've been looking for,

Da Bean Co:
  • Red Heri Fruit Bud,
  • Herijuana IBL f19
  • Brickland
  • Black

Boreal Genetics
- Freezeland (freeze Mix)

HighRise Seeds
  • Patriot Medicine
  • fast freeze
  • early grape
  • guerilla gold #2

Smoke A Lot Seed
  • Guerilla Gold #3
  • True Blue Timewarp x BCC Haze

Have these breeders/seeds resurfaced anywhere for sale to the general public?

gorilla ganja

I think but am not sure the guy from Highrise is working with realgorilla seeds.
Or at least was, a few of his strains are on there.

Peace GG

scouts

Ya I see smoke a lot not on one of the places I order from real guerilla seeds got some stuff check it out

thx for the tip guys, didnt know about real guerilla seeds. seeing the guerilla gold #3 on there and an auto purple affie which would be nice to pick up too.

mazar_man

think Smoke-a-lot / Bush Brothers is still kicking.. think he is just lying low until all this legalization stuff shakes out. Haven’t heard a peep about DaBean Co though, which is a shame as he did some serious work. My guess is there is not a lot of money in the seed game these days with so many seed companies around.

Hoypare.

Unfortunately, RCMC closed shop

I have to say fortunately RCMC closed shop,the guy was a scammer who ripped people off including myself and some of his breeders,incredibly bad customer service once he had your cash,he was simply a seed-reseller,some of the seeds he stocked are now available at RGSC whose customer service is 110X better than RCMC :tiphat:

scouts

I have to say fortunately RCMC closed shop,the guy was a scammer who ripped people off including myself and some of his breeders,incredibly bad customer service once he had your cash,he was simply a seed-reseller,some of the seeds he stocked are now available at RGSC whose customer service is 110X better than RCMC :tiphat:

ah that really does suck. last i heard things were going OK around 2009-2010. i fell off the map after that.

houndog

I recently went through my seed stash and found a couple packs of seeds I got through Unleash the Green/RCMC. Noticed a pack of mixed seeds from Smoke-A-Lot; there is suppose to be a African outdoor cross in the mix which is rated high. Also found a pack from Guerrilla Greens GG#5. Would like to try them in the spring.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
I recently went through my seed stash and found a couple packs of seeds I got through Unleash the Green/RCMC. Noticed a pack of mixed seeds from Smoke-A-Lot; there is suppose to be a African outdoor cross in the mix which is rated high. Also found a pack from Guerrilla Greens GG#5. Would like to try them in the spring.

thats great

scouts

very nice man, enjoy those seeds.

hoss1111

From the early 2000s to around 2012, Unleash Da Green and RCMC was one of the best Canadian resources for acquiring seeds in Canada.

Unfortunately, RCMC closed shop and UDG went to shit shortly after.

That being said, I'm wondering if it's still possible to track down some seeds that were distributed through RCMC/UDG.

Lately I've been looking for,

Da Bean Co:
  • Red Heri Fruit Bud,
  • Herijuana IBL f19
  • Brickland
  • Black

Boreal Genetics
- Freezeland (freeze Mix)

HighRise Seeds
  • Patriot Medicine
  • fast freeze
  • early grape
  • guerilla gold #2

Smoke A Lot Seed
  • Guerilla Gold #3
  • True Blue Timewarp x BCC Haze

Have these breeders/seeds resurfaced anywhere for sale to the general public?

I don’t think rcmc was a scam at all , always got my seeds and tons of free. Also was tying to work out doing a freezeland seed run to help with the demand , but things changed for me for a few years and then they were gone.

Anyway I have a ton of their gear, literally a ton. Was always a big fan of the work da bean and krk did, a lot of respect for them.

I have all the main strains in original and f2 for the most part including all the auto fire 99 work krk was doing.

Made so many crosses with their gear and it always works out for me in Ontario.

Personally I miss the rcmc/udg dayz,

Hoypare.

Initially he wasn't a scam,then he went downhill,criticise him over your orders not turning up and you were banned from UDG that's the truth of the matter,he did indeed rip-off some of his suppliers,that is fact,Krk Brad etc are still around if you know where to find them.

scouts

I don’t think rcmc was a scam at all , always got my seeds and tons of free. Also was tying to work out doing a freezeland seed run to help with the demand , but things changed for me for a few years and then they were gone.

Anyway I have a ton of their gear, literally a ton. Was always a big fan of the work da bean and krk did, a lot of respect for them.

I have all the main strains in original and f2 for the most part including all the auto fire 99 work krk was doing.

Made so many crosses with their gear and it always works out for me in Ontario.

Personally I miss the rcmc/udg dayz,

amen to that brother. i've got tons of respect for da shadow, krk, breederbrad - all OGs of the UDG days. it's a true shame RCMC and the entire forum went to shit in its final years. it was a hub for strong northern cannabis genetics. cheers.

hoss1111

Initially he wasn't a scam,then he went downhill,criticise him over your orders not turning up and you were banned from UDG that's the truth of the matter,he did indeed rip-off some of his suppliers,that is fact,Krk Brad etc are still around if you know where to find them.

Could you pm me where any of the old gang hangs out. Loved all the outdoor talk and amazing journals ,

hoss1111

amen to that brother. i've got tons of respect for da shadow, krk, breederbrad - all OGs of the UDG days. it's a true shame RCMC and the entire forum went to shit in its final years. it was a hub for strong northern cannabis genetics. cheers.

Hey pm me man

Latest posts

Latest posts