What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream - N Toxicity in Flowering

zhu420

Hi!

I have 4 Blue Dream photos in coco under 600W HPS.

They are in their 9th week of flowering.

I messed up the amount of nitrogen they got so the bud production
seems pretty slow, 4 days ago I flushed them, and they getting the right amount of nutes ever since for flowering.

It seems like the pistil production stopped at some point especially at the top of the plants.

What you guys think will they be fine? Can they still bulk up?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 34

zhu420

Their done no that's not N toxicity that's it bulking is over

Thank you for the feedback, the middle/lower parts seems not to be
ready yet as the trichomes are mostly clear and she popping new white hairs. Should I wait till they catch up or harvest separately? Do they seem too dark only to me?

D

Double_Gulp420

How long did you veg these if you dont mind me asking I am just popping some BD beans right now!

St. Phatty

Pics are a good reminder of how awesome BD is.

That's Blueberry x Haze ?

If you don't want it I will offer to give it to the homeless people in town.

zhu420

How long did you veg these if you dont mind me asking I am just popping some BD beans right now!

~3 months, they had a pretty long veg because I ran into some calmag issues at some point and they were mainlined so the training definitely added to it. Either way if you feed them properly they will grow really quick. Good luck!

D

Double_Gulp420

~3 months, they had a pretty long veg because I ran into some calmag issues at some point and they were mainlined so the training definitely added to it. Either way if you feed them properly they will grow really quick. Good luck!

For sure the route I am going! Thanks for the reply! I can't wait to see mine look like yours!

bushed

They look fine to me, sativa often get to a point where they look like there slowing down then all of a sudden start to bulk up. I would give them a light feed of pk for a week and prepare for 3-4 more weeks of flower. Because of the nitrogen they will take a bit longer but will bulk up nicely.

zhu420

They look fine to me, sativa often get to a point where they look like there slowing down then all of a sudden start to bulk up. I would give them a light feed of pk for a week and prepare for 3-4 more weeks of flower. Because of the nitrogen they will take a bit longer but will bulk up nicely.

Thank you, that's what I'm doing currently. Hope they can still get some weight. :tiphat: