What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GMO clone Reversed with STS for making Feminized Seeds

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I have spent 3 cycles trying to make GMO s1 seed. I usually only spray once with silver nitrate and get good conversion, and seeming pollen production (though not really dropping in clouds) but almost no seed. I just threshed flower for what normally would have yielded thousands of seed and got ~40. I tried to pollinate a room full of GMO and Sour D flower, and I guess its just flower; there seem to be almost no seed. I can pollinate it fine, the reversed pollen has just been a bitch for me. So I am done trying to make this one... unless your spray regime yields viable pollen, then maybe I am not. So please let us know your results.

I know someone sold a GMO S1 once and they said it was extremely difficult to make S1 seed with it, similar to Triangle, but I can't remember who it was. If anyone knows lmk. I know I heard it from someone interviewed on the potcast.
This exact thing just happened to me with a gmo reversal project, pollen came out nice, dumped on everything, it even killt the hairs, but a month and a half later n all i got is sinsemilla. Im not gonna try this one again. Mh next round im using some males from gmo x gg4bx7 to make regular seeds, will hit the gmo too and make some bx1s. Really wanted some fem gmo crosses and s1s tho.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My GMO Reversal gave a handful of seeds from the project instead of the 10,000 I was hoping.
She dumps crazy pollen but produced 1% of normal seeds and that was with me hand pollinating flowers and still letting the circulating fan blow pollen around the room for weeks naturally .
I kept all the S1 seeds myself, S1's were real nice but got hardly any and other x's from that run were real nice to but didn't try Reverse GMO after that as was a wasted project for a handful of seeds.

The GMO Diesel I made turned out insane , Insane Funk potency, yield on every pheno we run so far.
Screenshot_20230805_083533_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230805_083535_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230805_083540_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230805_083552_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230805_083546_Instagram.jpg

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yep thats where im at with it. Hoping I find a bean or 2 to pop myself. Only good to come from it was now I got a bunch of dope smoke, that ima have to roll up all myself incase its a magic bean somewhere in there!🤦‍♂️🤣

Latest posts

Latest posts