What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GMO clone Reversed with STS for making Feminized Seeds

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GMO clone Feminized project

The GMO has reversed great and is dropping pollen like a normal male.
Some reversals hardly give any pollen , this thing is giving it up like some of the easiest plants ive reversed like Casey Jones, GSC , SSSDH

Attachments

• IMG_20201122_153655_820.jpg
    IMG_20201122_153655_820.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20201122_195106_407.jpg
    IMG_20201122_195106_407.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20210109_190452_369.jpg
    IMG_20210109_190452_369.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20210108_141320_264.jpg
    IMG_20210108_141320_264.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20210108_141320_269.jpg
    IMG_20210108_141320_269.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 49

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Some reversals hardly give any pollen , this thing is giving it up like some of the easiest plants ive reversed like Casey Jones, GSC , SSSDH

Awesome to see! She is crushing for me currently. What do you plan to pollinate with her!?

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Stinky vigorous plant. What kind of lighting? Ocean grown? Organic without use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers? From Jamaica mon, right near the beach?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah im loving the GMO also , a real box ticker

Il be pollinating these and others to be announced later

GMO
TropicanaCookies
Swiss Thai Nevil ( Neville Schoenmakers) RIP
Thai NevilleOG
ECSD x OG x GDP
ECSD x OG x GDP x OG
SSSDH ( new pheno from the Original Rez release )
Triangle Cheesedog
Fuel Zkittles
Awesome to see! She is crushing for me currently. What do you plan to pollinate with her!?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol
I don't know if this is a joke or what

All grown in coco and organic , i mix in charge, bat guano and palm tree ash and feed bio bizz.
Spray with SMC ( organic)in veg and use spical plus predators in flower
Stinky vigorous plant. What kind of lighting? Ocean grown? Organic without use of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers? From Jamaica mon, right near the beach?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah im loving the GMO also , a real box ticker

Il be pollinating these and others to be announced later

GMO
TropicanaCookies
Swiss Thai Nevil ( Neville Schoenmakers) RIP
Thai NevilleOG
ECSD x OG x GDP
ECSD x OG x GDP x OG
SSSDH ( new pheno from the Original Rez release )
Triangle Cheesedog
Fuel Zkittles

Considering how savory the GMO is I feel it can add complexity and vigor to almost anything! When the time comes if you need a tester im happy to help out.
:tiphat:

Cloneman

Veteran

Sweet, nice one mate.
Can you tell me your STS regime, 1/9 ratio? Spray schedule?
Cheers

When the time comes if you need a tester im happy to help out.
:tiphat:

Yea I'll second that, put me down for the GMO s1's, cheers again!

lLucky

Would also be happy to test something haha

Looks great, I have a few GMO x MTF and GMO x KushMints going right now myself, GMO seems to be really solid for crossing with anything

soopy

Veteran
That reversed GMO is a beautiful sight OJD, very nice.....

I’ll second the questions asked by Cloneman, if I could....I have had a hard time getting her to drop any pollen after the reversal.
Did you have to tailor the STS spray regimen in order to get her to actually drop pollen? It is true that not all varieties will successfully reverse and provide pollen, but some can be used successfully with some tweaking of the STS process...IMO

Mad respect for your passion and skills OJD....best vibes and wishes to you.

midwestkid

Veteran
That's cool that you are reversing this one. I have been on the trail of this line (in seed form)
I would also be curious about your reversal techniques. I'm getting ready to attempt my first reversal with STS. I might attempt using C.S. on another just to experiment.
I heard that the GMO has a ridiculous amount of stretch, but have no personal experience with it. I bought an 1/8 at a dispensary because it smelled so awful I was intrigued by it's raunchy rotten bad breath aroma.
Assuming it's GSC x chemdawg?
What gives that stretch?
Do you guys believe the lineage of GSC or does anyone think it's an intentionally confusing story?

soopy

Veteran
Yes, thank you unregistered190, I have been through that thread....it’s got a lot of great info.

I have tried various ratios, including HH’s 1:7 and varying application frequencies.I am still having a hard time getting it to drop pollen. I was just wondering if this variety in particular requires special treatment.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This run im using the recipe in the sts thread in strains and hybrids section 1-9 but spraying every 5 days until i see first signs of it reversing .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=357407

I've used CS , and many STS formula from different company's in Spain and the UK over the years.
If you want a pre made formula in the UK Inflorescence seeds but its very easy and cheap to make just follow the formula on thread.

Some strains give it up easy some not much at all, when i find a good clone that gives it up easy i try do a few big projects before i move onto a new strain.

This GMO is very Chem dominant and very loud in terps but grows extremely vigorous and stretches alot and wants 12 weeks and is a huge yielder

With reversals i find stretch is limited compared to a clone not sprayed with STS.

Ive just finished an Original Diesel reversal Fem project i reversed the diesel onto this GMO clone and cant wait to dig into these and find a bumper vigorous yielding Diesel leaning pheno

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This run im using the recipe in the sts thread in strains and hybrids section 1-9 but spraying every 5 days until i see first signs of it reversing .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=357407

I've used CS , and many STS formula from different company's in Spain and the UK over the years.
If you want a pre made formula then in USA matt riot offers a spray , or UK Inflorescence seeds but its very easy and cheap to make just follow the formula on thread.

Some strains give it up easy some not much at all, when i find a good clone that gives it up easy i try do a few big projects before i move onto a new strain.

This GMO is very Chem dominant and very loud in terps but grows extremely vigorous and stretches alot and wants 12 weeks and is a huge yielder

With reversals i find stretch is limited compared to a clone not sprayed with STS.

Ive just finished an Original Diesel reversal Fem project i reversed the diesel onto this GMO clone and cant wait to dig into these and find a bumper vigorous yielding Diesel leaning pheno

Super pumped to see how this goes! :tiphat:

midwestkid

Veteran
I've read the STS thread a couple times as well. I think my questions are more about the timing of the whole process. If you absolutely have to spray a plant while it's under 24 hours light, then flip to flower 12/12 spray again 5 days later, etc etc.
I guess the best way to learn is to try. That STS thread is extremely thorough so I guess I will just follow it word for word.
OJD your crosses and breeding work always get me excited. Keep on doing your thing!

hellfire

I think spraying at least once before flip is a good idea. It seems to kick in the reversal faster. I've done multiple ways and the times I sprayed a week or 5 days before flip seemed to be the most efficient in timing. But all cultivars are different.

DaveBowman

Hey ojd, looking awesome! Any updates on how this is going? I finally got my hands on this cut and was also planning on reversing her to drop some pollen to make some crosses with.

For how much good feedback I hear about the GMO I barely see any threads on her here at IC...

any high-level tips on her other than she needs 12 weeks and stretches like crazy? does she like to eat a lot?

GrowingHigher

I have spent 3 cycles trying to make GMO s1 seed. I usually only spray once with silver nitrate and get good conversion, and seeming pollen production (though not really dropping in clouds) but almost no seed. I just threshed flower for what normally would have yielded thousands of seed and got ~40. I tried to pollinate a room full of GMO and Sour D flower, and I guess its just flower; there seem to be almost no seed. I can pollinate it fine, the reversed pollen has just been a bitch for me. So I am done trying to make this one... unless your spray regime yields viable pollen, then maybe I am not. So please let us know your results.

I know someone sold a GMO S1 once and they said it was extremely difficult to make S1 seed with it, similar to Triangle, but I can't remember who it was. If anyone knows lmk. I know I heard it from someone interviewed on the potcast.

mexweed

Veteran
I picked up some outdoor gmo and found around 15 seeds, didn't smoke the best so I made edibles and they put me to sleep

interesting smell almost like peanut butter and coffee grounds

Latest posts

Latest posts