What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UnAmerican trump

Absolem

picture.php

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
DC is crawling with National Guard troops, high fences (walls) up everywhere. This must be the inauguration of the people's president.

Or maybe just the aftermath of a treasonous POS President who can't handle losing fair and square so he sicked his deplorable seditious domestic terrorists on our government and her processes!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: hey trump supporters,get your wallets out,trump wants a 2 billion dollar presidential library!

seems like a lot for a few dozen books and a bunch of locked servers and paper shreds...

but pony up,kraken chow ain't cheap!

in related news,taking trump off social media has resulted in a 73% drop in election misinformation...

in case you haven't heard,trump lied about that

Absolem

:bigeye: hey trump supporters,get your wallets out,trump wants a 2 billion dollar presidential library!

seems like a lot for a few dozen books and a bunch of locked servers and paper shreds...

but pony up,kraken chow ain't cheap!

in related news,taking trump off social media has resulted in a 73% drop in election misinformation...

in case you haven't heard,trump lied about that

2 billion?

Damn. Didn't realize it costs that much to build a McDonalds.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
2 billion?

Damn. Didn't realize it costs that much to build a McDonalds.

but his will be the BIGGEST, with real gold in the Arches, staffed with 5-star chefs from the bankrupt hotels etc he used to own, using only top-grade Kobe beef in his Big Macs, hand ground by blonde virgins from the Swiss Alps or Bavaria; no one that ever lived in a shit-hole country, or even LOOKS like their ancestors did...it'll be YUGE!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't forget the gold conveyor belt leading to the gold toilet so he can eat and excrete at the same time!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you dont like the job those you voted for are doing vote them out. Following a crazy man telling you to fight to over though your gov is the stupidest thing Ive ever seen in my life.

St. Phatty

Books or Comic Books ?

Though I don't think Trump is any more Treasonous than Biden.

Trump is just stupider.

I wonder which one is more Senile.

Took a Shit "Democratic Process" to come up with these 2.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Trump was a stooge for other people. Bannon and Putin were two of them.

Absolem

but his will be the BIGGEST, with real gold in the Arches, staffed with 5-star chefs from the bankrupt hotels etc he used to own, using only top-grade Kobe beef in his Big Macs, hand ground by blonde virgins from the Swiss Alps or Bavaria; no one that ever lived in a shit-hole country, or even LOOKS like their ancestors did...it'll be YUGE!

Golden Arches and Golden Shower Fountains.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Trump was a stooge for other people. Bannon and Putin were two of them.

he's been a stooge for decades. constant butt of the jokes, mocked mercilessly, the poor little rich boy that never learned the meaning of "no"... and he's leaving enough material for cartoonists & political satirists to last for decades. he will be a clown way after he dies. "the good a man might have done is rapidly strangled by the sheer depth of depravity exhibited toward his fellow citizens." don't bother looking up that quote, it's mine, lol.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
he's been a stooge for decades. constant butt of the jokes, mocked mercilessly, the poor little rich boy that never learned the meaning of "no"... and he's leaving enough material for cartoonists & political satirists to last for decades. he will be a clown way after he dies. "the good a man might have done is rapidly strangled by the sheer depth of depravity exhibited toward his fellow citizens." don't bother looking up that quote, it's mine, lol.

I was thinking about the little rich boy thing this morning.

Just another aspect. It's that the rules don'y apply to me. If I cross the line and get caught then my money and influence will get me out of it. He has never had to face any consequences for any of his deviant and malicious behavior. He totally believes that he makes the rules and all rules are for other people. I can shoot someone in Time. Square.......

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel sorry for Trumps youngest son. Being raised by that family is gonna fuck him up.,

Last edited: