What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school hash plant

Mattbho

Also have a good 12 or 15 more seeds these were the worst of them . Save the best for last type of deal. I still have 3 to harvest i believe pic coming
20210321_010325.jpg

G

Must be cold in there with all that frost! :skiiing:

I'd be curious to find out what the best extraction method would be for such large heads. At any rate, everything looks killer. Even those little under-planted girls, everything looks yummy...

Peace
DM

Mattbho

Ya tricomb size doesn't really matter via bho . It all dissolves anyway . These would be awesome for dry sift as the heads are almost top heavy if u will . Easily break off .

of course I mixed up what is what but I do have couple clones of each hopefully I can go back threw pictures and figure it out . If not i will just plant them all and cull the gross ones . They weren't gross just not worth running again. I may try a few outdoors im still undecided. Will have to research their pm resistance because it was a bitch to hold off last season

BC*Dankster*

In regards to the PM resistance, I haven't had a problem with it outdoors... But bud rot due to huge dense fat buds can be an issue lol. It may be better to top the plant a few times so you get smaller colas, and less rot? They do pretty well outside here on the west coast @ 49degrees parallel .