What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old school hash plant

Mattbho

Yup got 3 different types I believe

The big leaf bushy

picture.php

picture.php

Mattbho

Stretchy ones
picture.php

This one is marked 1 because it was 1st in growth kinda a mix of the 2 but definitely 1st to flower
picture.php

And my cookies n cream is looking decent
picture.php

Mattbho

Yes there is a stupid dank smell coming from 1 of the hp ladies and I was able to snag a tiny 3 node clone off her. Man I hope this is the hp I've been searching for .

1st pic is c&c x dosidos i made about 25 seeds this is the only 1 I popped

picture.php

Looking like quite the frostitute

Mattbho

This little 12 inch plant. Is reeking up a 4x4 old school skunks ass maybe a tad of hash from far away .

picture.php

Quite the frost production on this little gal. I would have to rethink my entire grow style or veg them out for year. Who knows maybe her clones will grow differently.
picture.php

Mattbho

I Thought this one was a male she only got potted into 20g after flowers were formed post stretch that explains the lighter green

picture.php

Mattbho

One of the taller gals definately one of the chunkier specimens

Attachments

• photo2030014.jpg
    photo2030014.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 24

Mattbho

20210329_031445.jpg
could have went another week but i need the space to grow normal siz3 plants before summer these were planted under last crop and i will never do that again.

Mattbho

20210329_001639.jpg
bushy pheno smells like jack herre . I think i fried these plants with 300w in veg i dunno it is what it is may be 10g of bud lol
20210329_031418.jpg
20210329_011835.jpg

Mattbho

Absolutely crazy i started these beans in October and the last 2 runts i just flipped them a few weeks ago . I dunno if 10 weeks is common for hash plant and if that will be reduced with clones I was expecting a fast plant . Havent smoked anything but i can tell 2 of them will get ran again 1 because it has the largest heads ive ever seen and the other is just gorgeous almost no leaf in the flowers .
20210401_043214.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts