What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SFV OG BX Lineage from Cali Connection?

Cali Connection has a cultivar named: "SFV OG BX",
is that just a hype name or where would they have gotten a male for that?

From my understanding they took the SFV OG cut, a random OG male (maybe OG#18 from DNA genetics), hit the SFV OG cut with the male. Then did a BX using the cut and a male from the F1 or F2 generation.

What do you guys think?

Samdog

Bump.... They went on to use this SFV OG to pollinate a Blue Dream Santa cruz cut to make their Blue Dream Haze seeds.

texasjack

Cali Connection has a cultivar named: "SFV OG BX",
is that just a hype name or where would they have gotten a male for that?

From my understanding they took the SFV OG cut, a random OG male (maybe OG#18 from DNA genetics), hit the SFV OG cut with the male. Then did a BX using the cut and a male from the F1 or F2 generation.

What do you guys think?

Cali Con
SFV OG BX - SFV OG K clone x Afghani #1
SFV OG K BX2 - SFV OG clone x (SFV OG clone x Afghani #1)

CrushnYuba

They use an sfv f4 for everything i thought. It's the only male they ever use really. It must be the f4 crossed back to the sfv cut

Either way Cali con are the Cali con men.

They beat me for 5 packs of seeds i ordered from them direct. I ordered a bunch of picks from them and everything i was supposed to get multiple packs of, they only gave me 1. They said they would send me the missing packs and never did. Then they stopped answering emails.

So i just don't trust them at all. If they will straight up beat customers for packs of seeds, I'm sure they will lie about lineage.

They use an sfv f4 for everything i thought. It's the only male they ever use really. It must be the f4 crossed back to the sfv cut

Either way Cali con are the Cali con men.

They beat me for 5 packs of seeds i ordered from them direct. I ordered a bunch of picks from them and everything i was supposed to get multiple packs of, they only gave me 1. They said they would send me the missing packs and never did. Then they stopped answering emails.

So i just don't trust them at all. If they will straight up beat customers for packs of seeds, I'm sure they will lie about lineage.

wow, that's straight up theft, from the 3 breeders I've bought from direct, Destiny Exotic Genetics and Fleur Du Mal seeds gave me quick delivery with no issues.

CrushnYuba

Yea. Go to that dirt bags website. The phone number listed is out of service. They don't have any customer service to speak of.