What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Larry breeding project

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
picture.php
Here’s a photo of the triangle Larry f2 seeds. #1,#2,#3 and #4 shown from left to right

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
So to start off testing through these I decided to mainly focus on the Triangle Larry farmer 12 cross.
I’ll give a little little bit more back story on the farmer 12 og I used. I got the bag seed probably around 2014 or so. I use to go to a medical dispensary where you would have to wait in line at 4:20pm, get a number and wait inside for your number to be called. (I’ll include a photo of people in line in the rain to show how this place was the best place to go)
picture.php

Inside you could buy straight from the farmer with pre purchased coupons. Very strange system. I got to know a local breeder there with very good herb who went by the name farmer 12. He never would part with any seeds because he kept his genetics guarded. In the Portland area in Oregon he was known for many strains: og kush, Pineapple Express, starmaster, blue city diesel, voodoo child, day tripper just to name a few(not all bred by him but most he had in seed form). But after getting bud every week from him for years I finally got a bag seed out of his og kush, my favorite strain of his. Saved it for like a year at least then germinated it. The cut I got from it was very similar. Have been running the cut for the past 3 years ever since. I’ve gave the cut to a very few people. One of the people a gave it to was a very good friend I was working with at the time. He has ran the cut just as well if not better. He’s saved the cut multiple times as a back up for me when I got spider mites etc. we will call this guy southerner. We would smoke this triangle Larry from resin ranchers from time to time at work. Really excellent og kush. Ended up finding out they found the pheno out of only one pack. So decided to get a pack to look for a male to breed the farmer 12 with, my friend the southerner did too. At first I only ran like 4 out of the 14, found some very excellent females, and was convinced this was the strain with all the attributes to bring to the table. Ran the rest to look for a male and lost them all to either spider mites or pm, can’t remember. Bought another pack. My friend the southerner ran a pack to find the best male to do the same, but he completed the run. He called it T12. He gave me some of the seeds and I’ve been sitting on them for at least two years now. Now that I made these, it’s finally a good time to compare them. To keep things organized, mine will be called T12-P his will be T12-S
I’m also going to run a few of the Triangle Larry #1 f2 just for comparison.
picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Here’s the seed vials after they’re sealed and stamped. I’ll include a photo of the stamp next to a dime to show for scale how tiny the font is on the stamp I had made.
picture.php
picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Some fantastic photography skills Phenome! I will join in on watching the thread :)

Thank you very much dank demon. I appreciate the compliment on my photos. Really glad to have you along watching man :tiphat:
Since you’re into scrog grows I’ll have to post a photo of a scrog run I’m doing now not really relevant to the breeding project. It’s just a some farmer12 og plants and a single Trump

Last edited:

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
I’m transplanting and realized the variegated male actually shined through to the offspring on the t12-p, two out of 9 show variegated leafs. 1 out of the 9 has a mutated looking leaf almost similar to duckfoot, but only half the leaf is duck footed.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Ran out of soil so I didn’t finish transplanting the rest till last night. One of the t12-s got a little root starved but it’ll bounce back now that it’s in a new container.
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Wow

Wow

Sick water pics man...!!!... very impressive bro...!!!...

Plants look good too... ... ...

Latest posts

Latest posts