What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The CBD/Hemp (>0.3% THC) Thread

alpo

Not sure if this thread already exist-

With the Hemp Farming Act of 2018 -Maybe a thread on <0.3% THC - CBD/Hemp Flower discussing strains/growers/breeding could be beneficial.
New strains should be available soon from this years harvest.

So far I only have experience with Lifter grown by ToknCBD

Last edited:

alpo

Hemp:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_7489 (4).jpg
    DSC_7489 (4).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 31

alpo

I see one strain called Kush Hemp - it is: Pre-98 Bubba Kush x Elite Hemp

How many times do you think they bx to the Hemp plant

What variables do different hemp plants have in the crosses - CBD levels? terpenes? plant growth? etc?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We've developed hybrids from mostly CO/VT strains. Otto, Cherry Wine, BoAx, Abacus and the like. Making them for not farmers for acreage, but those wanting just a few plants.

alpo

Are there any breeders working on seed options or available now or better chances after the White House approves the USDA guidelines?

I don't see any of Afterthought Autos online

Burt

Veteran
Seeds or clones. Baox and T1 do great on the east coast and are Afghan skunk and kush crossed to hemp cultivars. 2-3 cycles to get the numbers down.
All reputable seed sellers have minimums of 10,000 at $1-2 per feminized seed
My clone hemp nursery sells flats of T1 and Baox at $400 per 72 cell tray.
Some days owners of clone nursery cleared $250,000 in clones in front of my eyes

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Are those CBG buds at the top?
How many lights and gpw are you getting?

1st one is CBG rest are CBD kompolti purple and pink, the green one is carmagnola.

Still i dont know exact gpw cuz it is not uniformed yet. Next round will I know more I start selection these year in august.
In this run i post picture i have 30 xy cultivars aka unknown.
And have 1 more cultivar in cloners soon they go in flower to.
And thats it from selection,also have 2 sensi cultivars.
If they are good i will probably put another 10 in soil.

Im madly in search for that ginger skunk/haze cbd mother.
I posted before i got it from autoflower.
But it taste like gingery parts from Haze hybrids and old school skunk 1 and it is very pungent opening yar will instantly reek all room.
People culdnt belive for it smell and taste....
It is my smoke for day I die for this peppery ginger diesel spicy taste.

this is description from SS.
The lack of psychoactive effect in no way compromises the typical skunkiness and earthy notes in the flavour and scent of Skunk #1. The plants produce a spicy, floral aroma while they’re growing, and this becomes stronger as the buds approach harvest-time. The taste echoes this spicy smell, and also has notes of diesel and ginger.

Here are some picture when I look these hemp varities they are very related to sativas or Hazes.
I read scientific resrch in UM Eurpean hemp strains back in 80's to breed with Panamian,Jamaican and Afghan and Thai strains for bud quality and stability.
If I look these Carmagnola S1 I see lots of resamble to best Haze hybrids I smoked through my life and people will say that it is thai like ginger lemon/diesel aka haze C thai pheno .
It smells like charas/sandalwood while burning and it have ginger lemony pepper diesel pine smell and taste.

here are some cured pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I hope that Sensi made good breeding to have cultivar like that.
In these skunk dream CBD but description is 100%.

Last edited:

alpo

how do you like the kompolti? I was looking at the Lemon Z CBD (kompolti phenotype)

I am growing four Painted Lady plants right now. I want to run 30 plants next and find a mom to keep going but my choices are limited to 0.3% total THC. Seems yall have more choices than the States right now unless you want to harvest early.

CannaT

Premium user
how do you like the kompolti? I was looking at the Lemon Z CBD (kompolti phenotype)

I am growing four Painted Lady plants right now. I want to run 30 plants next and find a mom to keep going but my choices are limited to 0.3% total THC. Seems yall have more choices than the States right now unless you want to harvest early.

Kompolti is very good it have phenos from Lemon pepper but they are way to long flowering...i chosen phenos that are purple 2 are green with purple spots,one is completly black/purple.

Kompolti have best kush like smells in short phenos while longerflowers more Sativish,resemble skunk.
But i think carmagnola and kompolti are best European Hemp strains.

Last edited:

alpo

Kompolti is very good it have phenos from Lemon pepper but they are way to long flowering...i chosen phenos that are purple 2 are green with purple spots,one is completly black/purple.

Kompolti have best kush like smells in short phenos while longerflowers more Sativish,resemble skunk.
But i think carmagnola and kompolti are best European Hemp strains.

The Kompolti Lemon Z has the same flowering time as Skunk Dream CBD 70-75 days.
I wonder what the 'Sensi Skunk' plant is. If it is skunk#1 with ruderalis or just a 'skunk' smelling ruderalis plant Sensi has.
Have you seen Skunk Dream CBD grown out anywhere yet?

CannaT

Premium user
The Kompolti Lemon Z has the same flowering time as Skunk Dream CBD 70-75 days.
I wonder what the 'Sensi Skunk' plant is. If it is skunk#1 with ruderalis or just a 'skunk' smelling ruderalis plant Sensi has.
Have you seen Skunk Dream CBD grown out anywhere yet?

I found out that skunk dream CBD is very close in description with Kannabia swiss dream CBD.

Wtf is doing with Sensi Seeds I just saw they drop new strains Amnesia sensi and Sensi Og kush :laughing:

Probably mayor seed production for big companies is held by one of big5 BASF, Bayer, Dow Chemical, DuPont, and Syngenta.

So thats why today most companies sell the same seeds with different name.
Cannabis is more and more just agricultural business and we know which companies rule in that field.

OMG SENSI NEW STRAIN IS OG KUSH AND AMNESIA....
TIME TO MAKE BIG REGULAR RESERVA PRIVADA OF SEEDS !!!

alpo

I found out that skunk dream CBD is very close in description with Kannabia swiss dream CBD.

Wtf is doing with Sensi Seeds I just saw they drop new strains Amnesia sensi and Sensi Og kush :laughing:

Probably mayor seed production for big companies is held by one of big5 BASF, Bayer, Dow Chemical, DuPont, and Syngenta.

So thats why today most companies sell the same seeds with different name.
Cannabis is more and more just agricultural business and we know which companies rule in that field.

OMG SENSI NEW STRAIN IS OG KUSH AND AMNESIA....
TIME TO MAKE BIG REGULAR RESERVA PRIVADA OF SEEDS !!!

Skunk Dream CBD - sensi skunk x (swiss dream x skunk #1)

Skunk Dream CBD (sensi skunk x alpine delight)
Alpine Delight (Swiss Dream x Skunk #1)

Last edited: