What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ripped off by Green Line Organics seed bank (GLO).

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah no more UPS. USPS only. I was out of state traveling when I mailed it. It was convenient at the time.

I have had a good conversation with this guy and I consider the issue settled for now. I am definitely working on pinpointing where the fuck that money may have been taken out. Hem mentioned the weight of the package on the slip was the weight of just the envelope. This leads to believe it may have been the ups store I used rather than his delivery guy or someone down the chain.

Really frustrating experience none the less.

Karma will have a nice treat for the perp.
Hopefully the foks at GLOSB will hook you up. They sent me a couple extra packs on a screwed up, very delayed, order last year.

Reactions: ost

Satyros

Wild. Last time I did this through USPS and did not insure it, the methed out looking lady threatened me twice that if something happens, it's gone, so I expected her to scarf it that evening. But it went through.

Yeah, if it didn't go in a proper package, let's face it...UPS is a no drug test, hire anyone that breathes, except for the delivery drivers. Most if not all of the backroom staff probably use everything besides cannabis they can afford, so I expect they have really sticky fingers.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep me informed ^ Did you ship UPS and did you use cash? I had a decent conversation with the guy. Long story short he thought I was scammer. He sent a video of my package opening and it was completely empty no order form or anything. I found that odd you would think if someone was stealing in the system they would just take the cash reseal and continue on.

In that video he opens my shit nothing in it and says, "another empty package at least I got it on video you fucking piece of shit".

I think he thinks he has a lot fo scammers and really its a fucking mail thief.

I am trying to figure out fi it was the fuckin lady I sent off from or his address is compromised and his delivery guy or someone at facility knows he gets a lot of cash.

After speaking with him my gut tells me he did not rob me.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He wont respond he doesn't read or check that email much at all. Although I know he has because he responded to me. He really needs to take that contact off his site. Text the number in this thread keep texting until he answers.

He is really slow to shipping out...most people wait 2 to 4 weeks. It's clearly just him and him doing way too much. He should also publicly post that too and warn people. It is 99% of his problem. When people don't expect that sort of thing and just makes things bad. I really don;t understand some of the business decisions that have such easy fixes it seems to me.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
have you tried the phone repeatedly? Whatever you do keep us updated. I sent off another order it arrived yesterday. Since we both shipped USPS and not UPS if our shit doesn't work out we know whats up then for sure.

Americangrower

Veteran
I have used GLO a few times to grab a few packs of Oni at great prices. He never once emailed or acknowledged payment or shipment. But every order came. I think the crackhead usp shipping center prob took it. Was it wrapped inside paper? Either way it sucks getting robbed, I always use USPS and put it into 2/3 day env myself.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I used usps this time. I felt confident enough to send money again after speaking with him.I am pretty sure he is just slow like everyone says because he just doesnt really have time for everything until legalization.

Americangrower

Veteran
Yeah I used usps this time. I felt confident enough to send money again after speaking with him.I am pretty sure he is just slow like everyone says because he just doesnt really have time for everything until legalization.

I think he said he sold the seedbank or was selling it. I think he is just going to breed.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah he hasn't sold it or anything but working his way out from my understanding. It's just a shit load of cash+time and no trust my guess. I'd be letting others do distribution too in current climate.

brluban

Yeah four sure. I'll you guys know. Figured I'd send a text tomorow after the weekend. Ph, so you just lost the 800$ dollar order? I'm really sorry, that sucks, thats some fuck shit. YOu better get this next.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Watch out for DUTCH SEEDS SHOP. Ordered 7 weeks ago. They took my debit card payment and i have not heard shit. Won't answer my repeated emails.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah my order I was told arrived completely empty. No order form, no blank sheets of paper i wrapped cash in. The cash was all large bills too. He opened the package on video and it was dead empty. The money could have been sliced out before hand and what not as some people have pointed out, but after talking to him I just don't think he did it.

I am really hoping the second order works out. I used a completely different carrier so if it comes out empty this time it is definitely someone on his end.

brluban

Why would he open the envelope on video? thats kinda weird, is that like normal practice. I guess we'll find out huh.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He says he videos every envelope being opened. I did find it suspect that someone at the work place could easily know it was a cash order because you have to say that when you order so someone could know its coming and where its coming from /shrug. There are lots of things I could come up with to point the finger at him. After talking and the way he acted it just didn't seem like it was him to me. I went in pretty good detail of my thoughts on my RIU post. He provided me a video from months ago. He films it on a phone camera obviously. His comment on the audio was after opening it was, "another empty box at least i got it on video you fuckin piece of shit". It seems like he thought people were sending him empty packages and trying to shake him down for seeds when really it may be a serious mail thief. But there is not mail thief in two different shipping provider. I shipped ups first time USPS the second time...

It does no good to argue about things like this though. We will see how this order goes and go from there.

If you don't get your order and you shipped USPS something is awry. I will say it is not uncommon for people to not get there order for 2 and 4 weeks at a time from him. It's almost as bad as buying from a third world country seedbank 15 years ago and his reason for this is that he does it all himself and runs 5 other business on top of it.