What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Banana

kro-magnon

Veteran
It was found in a rose like all girls:laughing:
I wonder where it could come from other than seed?
I've grown Karma's Strawbanana Cream made with a nice female from this line and I found some nice girls in those freebees, one of them had a nice strawberry smell, keept her for a few rounds. I should try the original seeds to find another keeper.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
the cutting available on shelves here strawberry banana is indica and ruderalis. by that i mean it is the fastest flowering and quickest earliest to die out of many popular clones (and more seed plants i have growing). the cutting seems to die on its own which could just be how the plant is but not very attractive for an unattended grow with lots of cultivars. twenty four hour light for veg is a must, characteristic single leaf ruderalis appearance is clear text book. this reveals a clue about the proposed changing of names, this variety cutting for example has a calming effect although the plant is not sativa at all it is ruderalis and indica the way i would describe it 50 50 hybrid with 0 sativa. this is a brief observation not a genetic test or lab gas chromatograph et cetera.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
your experience might be different but with this particular cutting i am unsure if i want to veg clones under lights and light dep or flower a whole bunch of tiny plants

instead of plant sized plants strawberry banana is maybe suited for high intensity or slower vertical lateral growth something. lemonade is slow growing too like a ginseng root or redwood branch

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Beautiful! That is one of my favorite strains, and also the best yielding in the press so far of all I've tried.

sillyphilly

Nothing else to say but .....wow. strawberry �� is two of my favorite flavors and a combo of the both, like the juice i drink would be outstanding!!! Gotta get/ obtain a cpl seeds is definitely on my 2020 wish list. Beautiful plants man!

gotwacks

I was going to buy some of these seeds but when i read the description it didn't make sense.

They said the male used was 'such a frosty male' but the seeds are feminized.

Maybe the plants are very good but it seems like a made up story.

I would guess that it was bred as regs and then subsequent fem seeds being sold are from selfed female after the breeding.

Latest posts

Latest posts