What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple city genectics clones

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php
picture.php

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was thinking of playing w some of their stuff but im still mentally damaged from dhns cuts ill probably steer clear

Desert Dan

Veteran
Still running their PCG Cookies... It’s has a wonderful grapey kush smell and flavor. I think it’s a forum cut s1 but all they would tell me is that it is NOT the forum.

That, AJ Sour Diesel, and their Legend OG cut is what you want.

-DD :joint:

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Still running their PCG Cookies... It’s has a wonderful grapey kush smell and flavor. I think it’s a forum cut s1 but all they would tell me is that it is NOT the forum.

That, AJ Sour Diesel, and their Legend OG cut is what you want.

-DD :joint:

The legend OG from them is an animal.

OP

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The legend OG from them is an animal.

OP

Damn, almost grabbed a cut of that the other day. Anyone have bud shots of that?
Currently running their GMO, Dosi and Gelato 33.

G33
picture.php

GMO
picture.php

Dosi
picture.php

All of them are super stable and fire as hell. Dosi is very low yield so thats been tossed but im keeping the other two. Also grabbed their “gush mintz” not “kush mintz”. Gush mintz isnt even on their website, its apparently kush mintz x f1 durb x gushers. Pretty pumped to see those flowers. I love PCG so far, cant recommend them enough.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
The Legend OG crinkle cut is super fire. Really nice nose, good yield, and nice high. Just all around dank plant, especially if you're an OG lover..Here's a few side nug shots(crappy pics). Should've took better pics of her. Gonna snatch her up again soon tho...

OP

Attachments

• 20200514_190302.jpg
    20200514_190302.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 20200514_190249.jpg
    20200514_190249.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 65

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Legend OG crinkle cut is super fire. Really nice nose, good yield, and nice high. Just all around dank plant, especially if you're an OG lover..Here's a few side nug shots(crappy pics). Should've took better pics of her. Gonna snatch her up again soon tho...

OP

Very nice! Thank you!!

Zero Hedge

Veteran
here's a PCG Slurricane. i ran it 9 weeks. Organic teas. nice tight buds, nice aroma and trichome coverage
attachment.php
[

Attachments

• 1-13 slurricane.jpg
    1-13 slurricane.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 47