What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KalySeeds SWAG

as i wrote earlier must add auto swag was very white,
i ended up crossing impa to kushmatic // dont grow em till..//
impa to freezberry //strong grow urtica dioica//male,, very clear very happy short exstatic waves but long lasting-,,crossed to auto thai and cropical fruit //dont grow em till//

i am lazy to wrote every aspect but nex pintura i crossed to auto blueberry, dont remember high but very menthol one pheno and very hash producing,, crossed her to candy and still some leaf deformation,, have now four females,,all are nice finger hash producers,, very white and all from blue to green to red to brown to yellow plants and good reactive cannabinoids
other outdoor nex pintura keep late so ended up early november 50 latitude north with good indica bud yellow to brown to orange and very mold resistant because two last weeks were freeze and very rainy

man where the fuck you get the seeds man, im so jealous!! like where???? i mean the pintura and duckfoot and all of dem, i praise you gift me with knowledge! :)

Not hard to believe , its impossible ,
its simply cannabis with webbed leaf ,
theres plenty around nowadays ,
and kali seeds didnt invent them ,
he is just cashing in on a trait that used to be a bit rare ,
there plenty of it around these days ...

ive been growing webbed leaf cannabis for around 15 years , its not new ....

ducky do you know where i could get some please?

burmese

to snowywolfy:
yes, they dont sell these strains now,,//maybe have it as freebies// they completely rework their strainlist within year ago maximal.
their strains have good germination rates, unusual highs and plants and some cbds too in some,, and fair price, non feminized, good males haha

to snowywolfy:
yes, they dont sell these strains now,,//maybe have it as freebies// they completely rework their strainlist within year ago maximal.
their strains have good germination rates, unusual highs and plants and some cbds too in some,, and fair price, non feminized, good males haha

cool so are they legit? they dont awnser their email very well, anyway ill go and buy some off http://kalyseeds.eu/ they sell em here man but it looks dodgy but this is their seedbank

they are legit, i buy two times from them and always some freebies, and no problem delivery

i dont want to buy off em with my card because i dont wanna get traced but i have paypal :( i wish theyd sell to other branches to deal out i really need some ortega outdoormix

I bought some ortiga, some ortiga outdoor mix, some bad ass outdoor mix and I'm getting some free apricot weed ones off kalyseeds.eu. I payed with bitcoin as I didn't wanna use my card. Anyway I think their based in Germany? Their plants btw I don't think are not really for smoking bud, I think their really for making hashish stealthily

burmese

some old photo, nex pintura early flowering outdoors, good hashy indica indestructible
picture.php

BigShaq

I bought some ortiga, some ortiga outdoor mix, some bad ass outdoor mix and I'm getting some free apricot weed ones off kalyseeds.eu. I payed with bitcoin as I didn't wanna use my card. Anyway I think their based in Germany? Their plants btw I don't think are not really for smoking bud, I think their really for making hashish stealthily

Hey man how'd you order from them? I'm looking to get some swag seeds but just cannot figure out their site. I emailed them twice with no replies as of yet. It wants me to do a bank transfer which I have no idea how to do. Any help would be appreciated especially since you payed with bitcoin. I'm looking to pay with paypal.

tokfozelek

Hi burmese, where is Dexter from? I don't see it on kalyseeds site.

Anyways, here are some pictures of my grow. all kalyseeds.

Though it was my first grow and i left too small time for the veg growth, i can overall recommend Kalyseeds. I can confirm that the strain descriptions on the site are very accurate and the leaves looking great, not really identifiable as cannabis during veg.

My final harvest was 1x Bad Ass Outdoormix, 1x <can't identify> and 1x Giant Pur Pur and 1x sick Ortiga.
Of all these the Giant PurPur has the most intense high and the highest THC level, it is a very high quality strain like the big names out there. It actually gives you happiness and a lot of laughs, though I couldn't feel this with the other 2 strains i grew, they were more relaxing instead of mind effects. The only drawback of Giant PurPur is the low yield, the buds were a bit smaller compared to BadAss but more resinous and had better aroma. But the cause of smaller buds might also be the result of the plant being sowed in something like mid-june, and thus less time for veg growth.
Also it seemed to me that the plant may change the leaves formation if topped.

Tropica Race Outdoormix male:
XE5vJAC.jpg

QoXRDVW.jpg

Giant Pur Pur male:
KlvvzFe.jpg

Ortiga male, but it may be Giant Pur Pur:
iGYR74M.jpg

CannaZen

Thanks tokfozelek Awesome plants man kaliseeds has been on my watchlist for some time. :) I really like the ortiga/pure pure looks like a woodland indica.

burmese

nice man,, i can only recommend too,,,
DEXTER- it was in their catalog //change him maybe 3 times last 5 year//
it was mixed one of their mutants with some purple strain,,, i look at information month earlier but nowwhere,,, i wish i had old HDD because i copy mostly canna rare info all time

burmese

those who interested, kaly seeds is reworking their site again, maybe some new strains, and finally maybe their thai mutant //not really 100% info but some sativa mutant//