What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KalySeeds SWAG

hugo23

Hi,

Some pictures of my KalySeeds SWAG Outdoor. For me the best stealth strain out there.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hugo23

dried bud from 2014
airy structure but nice resin profile.
very uplifting, social, mind activating high with long duration like a tropical sativa.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Heusinomics

Those are some fasonating plants!
Iv always been interested in the long debate on kaly seeds and the "Hops " phenomena!
Regardless of all that they are still interesting so thank you for posting.

I do see some small bud like structures and a lill resin. But nothing like the gear Iv come accustom too.
But theres more to cannabis than thc n the terps could b super unique.
Keep us posted on how it turns out.

Ps. Having grown it do you think it's got Hops in it?..

Big ups respect and happy growing!

hugo23

I don't believe it got hops in it. I think it is just a selection of a leaf mutation.
For me besides the stealth factor the high is pretty unique for a mid september finisher: very uplifting, activating, mood enhancing with trippy tendencies at higher doses. "feel good" weed. Normally I know this kind of high only from long flowering sativas. Really unique.

burmese

growed auto swag and even they come big had that low yield but fascinating plants to grow,
now i am playying with their impa and nex pintura experimentally to f1

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Doesnt seem to like your climate much by the look,
maybe a green house over the top would help,

i agree , its not related to hops at all ,
its simply cannabis with webbed leaf ,
darn leafy ...

Indika

jap swag is a amazing Flower
looking for Pintura seeds ore nex-Pintura .)

good for stealthy growing

lg Indika

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yes, a bit too harsh for this ladies. KalySeeds is producing in spain.
I want to make a open pollination, they will adapt the next generations.
throw an earlier flowering indica type over it ,
make an f2 , and then select for webbed plants that flower early and are more suited to your climate ,
would be a lot quicker than waiting for them to adapt to the environment ......

hugo23

very beautiful male. IMO not identifiable as cannabis species, very unreal

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do those plants have ABC in their makeup?
ABC=Australian Bastard Cannabis

The straight edged leaves made me think of that.

hugo23

Do those plants have ABC in their makeup?
ABC=Australian Bastard Cannabis

The straight edged leaves made me think of that.

lineage according **********:
SWAG Original »»» {(Durban Poison x Legitimo) x Trinidat P2/m} x Trinidat F5

hugo23

Legitimo is the basic strain of all his leaf-mutant-strains. He claims it is Purple Star x Humulus Japonicus, a hybrid between two genera (cannabis and humulus). it is hard to believe IMO but it is a fact that his strains are pretty unique and well done work, whatever the story is true.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Legitimo is the basic strain of all his leaf-mutant-strains. He claims it is Purple Star x Humulus Japonicus, a hybrid between two genera (cannabis and humulus). it is hard to believe IMO but it is a fact that his strains are pretty unique and well done work, whatever the story is true.

Not hard to believe , its impossible ,
its simply cannabis with webbed leaf ,
theres plenty around nowadays ,
and kali seeds didnt invent them ,
he is just cashing in on a trait that used to be a bit rare ,
there plenty of it around these days ...

ive been growing webbed leaf cannabis for around 15 years , its not new ....

Bump, I contacted kalyseeds and theire website seems to be really buggy, I'm not sure if I'll buy of them as they have new strains but not really very much info on them, if someone could please help me as when I email them they hardly ever respond, I would be grateful if I could get some pintura or chimaera well really any of them if there are any

burmese

as i wrote earlier must add auto swag was very white,
i ended up crossing impa to kushmatic // dont grow em till..//
impa to freezberry //strong grow urtica dioica//male,, very clear very happy short exstatic waves but long lasting-,,crossed to auto thai and cropical fruit //dont grow em till//

i am lazy to wrote every aspect but nex pintura i crossed to auto blueberry, dont remember high but very menthol one pheno and very hash producing,, crossed her to candy and still some leaf deformation,, have now four females,,all are nice finger hash producers,, very white and all from blue to green to red to brown to yellow plants and good reactive cannabinoids
other outdoor nex pintura keep late so ended up early november 50 latitude north with good indica bud yellow to brown to orange and very mold resistant because two last weeks were freeze and very rainy