What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stardawg illuminati cut , pre chop

FatherEarth

Veteran
The illuminati is the nag champa kush cut renamed by dynamite iirc

Last I knew breeders at least in the US tried to avoid anything smelling like nag champa. Ive even heard statements were the nag champa smell is/was used a derogatory adjective.

Im sure it has to smell better than nag champa..
lol seriously...

Anyone here know what Im talking bout?

I need this cut so I can see what terpenes its got going. Id run her in some organic soil and hit her with heavy handed foliar game to see if I can get her to express her full potential. Then send in the flowers for analysis of cannabinoids and terpenes. There is some hidden medical potential in those unique terpene profiles. We cant even identify all of them yet... exciting stuff, imo..

FE

FE

Scrappy-doo

I have both of these cuts but haven't flowered out the Illuminati yet. She's about ready for flower though. This thread has me real excited. I'd love to do a side by side but I think Corey is gonna need a little more veg time this round.

Burnside GC

I got 3 ladies ATM, need to pop the other seeds

They all stink in their own way

They all look great though, hoping for a similar cut

FatherEarth

Veteran
I got 3 ladies ATM, need to pop the other seeds

They all stink in their own way

They all look great though, hoping for a similar cut

So there are seeds of this cut? or you just happen to have beans from a similar cross using the same parents as the ill SDawg ?

Respect,

FE

F

Fields~of~Green

Jj usually prouduces stardawg beans every year he does an ix

The illuminati cut is from the testers that were sent out before the 2008 seedbay release

guy fawkes

Veteran
Last I knew breeders at least in the US tried to avoid anything smelling like nag champa. Ive even heard statements were the nag champa smell is/was used a derogatory adjective.

Im sure it has to smell better than nag champa..
lol seriously...

Anyone here know what Im talking bout?

I need this cut so I can see what terpenes its got going. Id run her in some organic soil and hit her with heavy handed foliar game to see if I can get her to express her full potential. Then send in the flowers for analysis of cannabinoids and terpenes. There is some hidden medical potential in those unique terpene profiles. We cant even identify all of them yet... exciting stuff, imo..

FE

FE

no nag champa here mate, not even a sniff, just acrid chemmy funk with hint of creamy pickled onions

guy fawkes

Veteran
i like stardawg:biggrin:

Attachments

• stardawg 005.jpg
    stardawg 005.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 28

guy fawkes

Veteran
she's a keeper.... but i know she'll be way better next run.....

wish i took more cuts of her for next run......... only got 4 though....... nine gg4's for the next run.....

wish it was half and half.....

i have more stardawg than glue this round :) got a good few dank cuts to hand but stardawg is the bulk of this grow im doing now :)

guy fawkes

Veteran
im gonna cross mine with the exodus cheese and a few other cuts.. im gonna make kk stardawg x illuminati fems as well.

now theres a man with a plan!!:biggrin: ive been toying with idea of daywreaker x stardawg but that will be a few grows away yet

FatherEarth

Veteran
Crosses to ponder

Crosses to ponder

WC D.O.G x ILL Stardawg

GSC x ILL stardawg

For the terpene funk

Stink Bomb x ILL stardawg

(Moby Dick x UK cheese) x ILL stardawg

WC D.O.G

picture.php

picture.php

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Its about time someone did something epic!

now theres a man with a plan!!:biggrin: ive been toying with idea of daywreaker x stardawg but that will be a few grows away yet

thank you.. tbh ive been trying new cuts and weeding out the not so good ones and I feel like ive got a decent base to work with now. some of these cuts people just don't have access to so I thought it might be cool.
plus the stardawg releases are so rare I thought people might appreciate being able to get the kk stardawg x illuminati fems.

guy you did a good job of the illuminati.. I did the same thing, I flowered a few then the next run did a mono crop illuminati only. I love the stuff tbh.

FatherEarth

Veteran
Looks as frosty as the glue:tiphat:

Im hitting the WCD with a reversed GG4 for the West Coast Gorilla. I dont Think you can go wrong with this cross.

It will be a fun pheno hunt. Not looking to make stable seed lines, just a magical leprechaun in a field of 4 leaf clovers.

Hoping to land a Illuminati stardawg to make some beans with as well...heh

Respect,

FE

guy fawkes

Veteran
perhaps a illuminati stardawg x a nice male from these bad boys ...

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 19
S

SPG.

^TY

^TY

Not seen this thread until now!!!
Awesome GF! "yea i can tell you like the sd"

"I'LL BE BACK".. :)

Latest posts