What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

Good Ole Dog... Would LOVE to see anymore pics you have of the Chemdawg 91 in flower and even some veg shots would be awesome for people to use for comparison if they have a questionable cut... Thanks again for posting!!

spring fed

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking very nice. I can see the structural similarities between the '91 and west coast dog. Does anyone have info on the male used to create the wcd? A bit of a mystery.

CannabisTHC

Sure does! Good to see your pics of her MH. I was going to say ours looked the same as Ole Dog's few days ago must have been too stoned and didn't write it.

Nspecta

Veteran
Hey Good Ole Dog...do you have any pics of the Chem Sister cut?

Also...do you think ChemDawg D is a Chem '91 hybrid vs. the other story out there?

On one more note...I remember you were looking for the Chem #4 cut awhile back...that cut, in my opinion, is just another Chem '91 hybrid and not what is was touted as.

IGT :tiphat:

Grigori

Hey Good Ole Dog...do you have any pics of the Chem Sister cut?

Also...do you think ChemDawg D is a Chem '91 hybrid vs. the other story out there?

On one more note...I remember you were looking for the Chem #4 cut awhile back...that cut, in my opinion, is just another Chem '91 hybrid and not what is was touted as.

IGT :tiphat:
Why do you think the D and the #4 are chem 91 hybrids instead of siblings?

Nspecta

Veteran
Why do you think the D and the #4 are chem 91 hybrids instead of siblings?

Hey Grigori,

I grew the ChemDawg #1, #2, #3, & #4...all of those cuts are clearly sisters. When I grew Chem D & Chem Sister...neither of those cuts match up with the 1-4...obviously not sister cuts.

In comparison the '91 ChemDawg in this thread looks & feels more like a mother cut to most or all of them...versus a sister. With this thread in mind...there are, at least, 3 or 4 other supposed '91 ChemDawg cuts in circulation...none of which match up at all with the 1-4 or the D.

I'm not the only one who feels or thinks this way. I've known all of this for at least 5 or 6 years but bit my lip because I have respect for certain members of the "Chemdog family". Even so, I think it's time we all knew the truth and why it was neccesary to extensively lie about all of this.

These are just my two bits...I'm sure there are others who can help fill in some blanks...Good Ol' Dog?

P.S.~ Just for the record...I 'think' Good Ole Dog is one of the good guys.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
now i havent grown the 1,2 but i could see how that could be..... my grail so far is my chem3stardawg...basicly a chem bx....but selected a chem4 leaning stardawg to hit the 3....very armpit ogk'ish...i think we spoke of this.....have a plan for the skva in the near future...we will see....

Latest posts

Latest posts