What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strain has the initials G C ?

Fat Tone

Trying to identify a strain I just got with the intials G C. Its marked Sativa and is limw with orange hairs.What does G.C. stand for.

Fat Tone

Thanks for the Help.I didn't mean to start a thread and have it wasted.Can anyone give a review on this strain?What do you personally think of it?

G

Green Supreme

Green Crack is a Skunk x Afghani crossed by a fellow called Cecil , also known as Cecil Cush. Cept if you are in B.C. Canada, here it's a Reeferman cross of Hashplant and Purple Kush. Peace GS

T

turtle farmer

I picked up 2 clones in Oakland called Green Candy---same as Green Crack??????
It's vegging out real nice
thanks
TF

bterzz

Veteran
It probably is. People are trying to stir away from the Green Crack name.

GC is awesome smoke, very distinct with very big thick red hairs and very distinct smell/taste/look.

S

Space Ghost

in addition to the info provided, it flowers faster then a ma-fucker it can be cropped as early as 43 days but is just about perfect @55 smell and taste are difficult to descibe but very unique and great! enjoy!