What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Next headbanger seed release

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Alchimia (one of the companies advertising on the forum) accepts CC and they have some Headbanger Reg at a -20% discount right now.

there are others that have headbanger but i don't know if they advertise here and i have not dealt with them in the past.

BigSmokey

I probably should have mentioned I am from USA. The website you listed unfortunately won't ship to the US. Thank you very much for the intel tho :tiphat:

BigSmokey

Apparently attitude can run credit cards if you purchase over the phone. But I was able to find headbanger and josh d og seeds at oaseeds. First time ordering thru them so fingers crossed. Thanks for everyone willing to help a guy out. Happy growing

BigSmokey

Thanks guys. All came sooner than expected. OA is a pretty good bank. Works hard and fast to keep his customers happy. Got two headbanger above soil already. Plan to chuck some of my own sour crosses.
I plan to cross a headbanger with a sourdawg 3.0 from topdawg. Double sowah

kds710

no luck still? I believe attitude's alternative site, Choice Seeds accepts CC and has Headbanger in stock