What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HG Nevil's Haze

Lewis47

I operate a low budget 3x3 tent with low wattage LED and it is 12:12 constantly for everything in there so no room to keep mothers or clones. Personal stash only. Yield doesn't matter as much as quality.

I'm just hoping the seeds I have from her are great too. The NB male had great structure, robust but hollow stem and prolific pollen from a multitude of flower clusters. Showed sex late at around 7-8 weeks so seemed like a good male to cross with. I have pictures of him somewhere that I'll try to convert and upload some time.

I can't grow the crossed seeds until much later in the year but if they are good I'll definitely put up some pics and a report of them also.
interested in your artwork if you still have any laying around