What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Grinder to Buy

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need a couple new grinders . I have 2 that are great but all the others have this indentation which allows just alittle bit of weed to enter and then it doesn't gring smoothly unless I clean that section out. each and every bud which is ridiculous.

So I am hunting for new grinders. Can y'all make suggestions?

Howz this one?
KANNASTöR GR8TR® V2

Much obliged in advance

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Depends how much you grind at one time. I usually grind 5 or 6 grams and roll 10 joints for the day.

If you are just grinding enough for a bowl or a joint, there are a lot of options.

For bigger amounts, it's harder. I have trouble with my joints and wrists so it's hard for me to find a good grinder.

I use this....

It's an herb grinder from Bed Bath and Beyond.

The other thing is a scissor with 8 blades. Not bad but only for small grinds.

Sorry I don't have a better pic but you get the idea. You don't have to look at only pot grinders (especially for larger quantities over a joint or so).

Small grinds, millions of grinders to choose from. Larger grinds, let me know what you find.

Attachments

• bb-1.jpg
    bb-1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 12

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Hey Tudo, I gave up on grinders years ago, now I toss it in an electric coffee grinder (reserved just for this) and then hand-rub through a strainer.

Works fine for me and is easy to clean the accumulated 'hash' offa the blades! :tiphat:

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I cannot find a brand name on this one, it was given to me. It does seem to work well, tolerances are tight.

Attachments

• IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 19

G.O. Joe

Veteran
I cannot find a brand name on this one

Google fake space case. That said, what I got sent was the real thing. Maybe fake is better because some plants gum mine up easily - nothing falls through the holes. Some plants don't. Hand crumble gives me better smoking joints in spite of everything. It's for a vaporizer anyways - extra fine grind when turned upside down.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I’ve had a Space Case for years....no complaints on my end. I would think some sorta electric coffee grinder dedicated to herb grinding would be best.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
The best hand grinder I have tried is the cheap plastic ones. They give them away at 4:20 events. They work great, and they're easier to clean than any grinder with metal teeth.

acrylic%20grinder%202.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
had a sharpstone for 10 years till someone stole it.it worked well but a tooth did break but it was fine for years.obviously a titanium spacecase would be the one to get if you wanna spend the money.id get a mendo mulcher.heard great things at half the price last i checked

G.O. Joe

Veteran
The best hand grinder I have tried is the cheap plastic ones. They give them away at 4:20 events. They work great, and they're easier to clean than any grinder with metal teeth.

Even so, an overnight soak disassembled in a glass in 91% IPA or acetone works great for aluminum but probably not plastic.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Even so, an overnight soak disassembled in a glass in 91% IPA or acetone works great for aluminum but probably not plastic.

If you need your grinder to be that clean, then plastic is probably not ideal for you. I do not. :tiphat:

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
this, i wish i can find some, ugg, but i found a metal one with pyramid teeth

View Image

G.O. Joe

Veteran
If you need your grinder to be that clean, then plastic is probably not ideal for you. I do not.

Easy you mean. If you grew fat dense resinous buds and ground them in the Space Case, you'd know. The big 4 piece was worth the $54 at the time. I shake rough sift in it for some easy decent dry sift too.