What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Webbed leaves?

deadkndys

Any ever ran into this before? I took a clone from a Thunderstruck and it eventually grew out two webbed leaves. The original plant hasn't showed this characteristic, atleast not yet. I asked a breeder on another board and he has only seen it in the Aussie strain "ducksfoot","mongy" etc weed.

Attachments

• DSC_0864.jpg
    DSC_0864.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0865.jpg
    DSC_0865.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 14

vostok

Veteran
20060718115742.jpg

There is a strain of weed in Auz, called Aussie Bastard weed, that is a new strain altogether,
I suggest you have had an incidental crossing some time in the strains history possibly..?

for this reason I urge extreme caution, I'd put her down, but should you grow her out

mate!!! ..................post back the results

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
Abc is not its a new strain altogether. Everyone needs to look at wallyducks work with the AUSTRALIAN DUCKSFOOT LINE

relic1981

Veteran
i hAave had webbed leaves with pure affies and pure indicas but never anything that looks like that. that my friend looks crazy. you said the mom dosnt have them.. can you post a pic of the mom it was taken from.. what strain did you say it was?

Latest posts

Latest posts