What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
I'm happy to announce a big change in our policy regarding the mention of other breeders and strains on ICMag that are not associated with the site.

Gypsy has kindly decided to let everyone post up any strain from any breeder on ICMag. This changes the longstanding policy of limiting discussion of strains/breeders to those supporting the site.

We hope this will change the vibe around here, allowing more freedom for everyone to discuss whatever strains they are growing or interested in...

NOTE! This does NOT mean you can post links to other Seed Companies! You're welcome to mention the Breeders, but not link to any other site where their wares can be purchased. Such links are advertising and must be approved and paid for like any other commercial link on ICMag.

Section 8b has been removed from the TOU and 8a has been modified. But the restriction on unpaid commercial links remains...
In addition, any commercial breeder or seed company is now welcome to advertise on ICMag...

Enjoy!

Midnight

Veteran
Well you can just knock me over with a feather. I never thought I'd see the day. Un fucking believable! Someone actually did something right for a change! Now if you guys would actually admit what happened to a certain breeder and then fire a certain mod, well, this place would be the shiz nits then.

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
ok welcome to all the strain whores who are coming out of the woodwork , let the discussion begin ! finally !

Sammie's seeds Jack F6... The electric lemon haze! (******)

Sammie's seeds Jack F6... The electric lemon haze! (******)

Green Wookie

picture.php

Purple Scarecrow

picture.php

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well this is good, but i had no problems the way it was before...before i was aoways allowed to mention strain but not the breeder, seeing as how im not promoting any breeder it would make no diff to me weather or not i mention the breeder, so i just learned to not mention any breeders...i figure with strain names and google its easy enough for ppl to look it up and find what breeder it came from...this way none of my threads were deleted and i was not breaking tou

Status
Not open for further replies.