What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do I move my genetics????

darthvapor

Well it looks like Im moving to europe!!! What do I do with my motherplants??? How am I going to get them overthere??? So many creative and witty people on here maybe you guys have some great ideas. Feel free to pm me if you dont want to post it.

yea i was gonna say a hefty seed run and start sorting when u get there..sorry..good luck tho...and shit is is europe ya know... jus go to the vendor and grab a clone lol

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
take cuttings & send them in the mail . root them once ya get there . just take quite a few in case or mail 2 packages of them .

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the us mail delivered me my favorites from california to hawaii.
a couple of times.
bless their hearts.
good luck

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Sharing/swapping/trading/gifting anything through the IC system is strictly forbidden and cause for banishment. It's a safety thing. Don't do it.

cuts can go several days before you root them just put them in a zip lock with plenty of moisture in them box'em up and ship them. when they get there a little clone x or something similar and a fresh cut on the stem and your good to go.

You could root cuttings in polymer crystals and they would last for a couple weeks probably. Lack of light would be the biggest issue, however long they can survive total dark should be how long they could survive barring extreme temperatures.

You could even take some polymer crystals and cloning gel, then add a battery powered LED and it would probably root like that and live until the crystals dry out. Maybe a month+ I might try this just for fun haha.

darthvapor

wow these are some idea Ive never even thought about. some of them are so simple its genius. reminds me of the old tv show mcguyver.. just give me a piece of gum a paperclip, 2 grapes and Im good!!!

darthvapor

orange juice I think you should try it and make a thread and document your progress. its so crazy it just might work!!!