What's new

what do you call this?

stantunes

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this was from a bag of so called Blueberry I have been saving for a few months. thing popped out with 3 leaves, should be interesting...anyone else seen something like this?

Last edited:

igrowkushbitch

That is some unstable genetics right there. I have had some seeds come out with just one seed leaf before. If its a female I would be careful if you plan on flowering it. If its from a bag you might have a hermy plant. Thats what happened to me.

stantunes

All seeds i grow are bag seeds, from quality stuff. I just consider it a blessing. Thanks for the help. I'm definitely going to see what this one does. I'll keep you guys posted.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have one of those. It's not doing well right now. I have had one of these make it to harvest. It did not make the cannabis better in anyway..

picture.php

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I call it Ishmael.

SAFETY TIP: Image shack will rat you out in a heartbeat. Store pics at IC for both convenience and safety.

stantunes

got another one for you guys... i dont know whats up with this thing but its looks like a bird LOL

it looks like half of the leaves didnt grow out or something

stantunes

it really is a mutant, its sprouting another set of leaves and a single other leaf that has nothing to do with anything else.
more pics soon
thanks for the input @Hammerhead

Latest posts

Latest posts