Do you guys use skin moisturiser?

Hubbleman

Veteran
I use this:

nivea+men+moisturiser.jpg

Its the $hit! Skin feels nice after a shower/bath

O

OrganicOzarks

I use a facial moisturizer after I exfoliate in the shower. But before the facial moisturizer I use Witch Hazel Pads to get any further oils from my face. No shit. Trying to age gracefully here.:)
300.jpg

This is expensive hippie shit, but i really like it.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
OrganicOzarks, This is the cheap "hippie shit". LOL.
I work on the waterfront quite a bit. Dont have any problems with my face but my hands get beat. Lots of cuts and always cold and dry. I use Bag Balm for its moisturizing properties and also for its antiseptic properties. Nothing else works as well for me.
picture.php

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Nivea suck, it ruins your skin with time making the skin addicted to it, that's my experience at least. It contains parabens, which is synthetic softeners used for plastic ect (maybe why your skin so soft ;) I use organic coconut oil some times.

I

Iron_Lion

Everyday on my face after I shower or shave! I love BB products, their flouride free toothpaste is pretty good too.

burts-bees-milk-honey.jpg

Protea

Nivea suck, it ruins your skin with time making the skin addicted to it, that's my experience at least. It contains parabens, which is synthetic softeners used for plastic ect (maybe why your skin so soft ;) I use organic coconut oil some times.

I also exsperienced this. after some time you just have to put it many times aday. i just use something called cellskin sometimes thats a great product.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
first i apply this to my feet
5425_6560_large.jpg

then i wrap them in saran wrap and put on socks before bed.

wake up and wash with ivory soap
then i apply this
neosalus_92869_92870.jpg

when my immune system goes ballistic on my skin i use this for the pain
lidocaine-cream-13400_1.jpg

non prescription moisturizer
1215439341-Firstchoicepharmacy.co.uk.jpg

for my attitude i use this
091020_marijuana_ap_223.jpg

but i've got issues ;)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran

^very true,,

i like the sound of that flouride free toothpaste,, flouride really is not needed at all in toothpaste, and actually does damage to childrens bones among other things,,

L

longearedfriend

Hey QuietRiot, do you apply the coconut oil on your face ? what kind of ammounts ?

I heard the same thing about certain cremes, that your body eventually gets addicted to it

I use some moisturizer that contains tea tree oil and vitamin E

Snoopster

Veteran
^very true,,

i like the sound of that flouride free toothpaste,, flouride really is not needed at all in toothpaste, and actually does damage to childrens bones among other things,,

I used a fluoride free toothpaste in college and got my first cavity a few months later.

Hubbleman

Veteran
what you should do then is buy a colgate or other fluoride rich toothpaste and eat it all up, that way you will never get another cavity :rolleyes:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i read those nivea products are full of carcinogenic shit too, actually most shower gels and shampoos are, my mate has a bar code scanning app which tells him whats inside these products that's dodgy and you'll be shocked...

G

Guest50138

this is SUCH an odd subject on icmag.....

No it not,not for the den anyway,Ive been rubbing moisturizer on my sack for 30 years and its still wrinkly! got a smooth face though for an old fella Olay off course