What's new

Cookie Logo.... you know the one we mean

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey group I got an issue I would like to discuss with the forum. Recently someone has come up with a strain called Girl Scout Cookies and from what I've read it's something to have BUT here is my issue.

Some of you are flying the Girl Scout Cookie Logo in your sigs and I wanted to be the first to say if it continues I assure you there's gonna be trouble.

With the way Google does their rankings for web searches in a few months to type in Girl Scout Cookies in the search box we will soon be on the first page and we will have the wrong bored mom looking for a cause click it come here see their logo flying high and they will circle up the wagons and the shit will fly.

I have seen business crushed by using that particular logo without approval and I simply did not want any of you to get in the middle of it because I bet my last dollar they don't wanna be associated with a bunch of stoners even tho we make up a large % of their business.

Many of you might not know it but ICM is in the top 1000 sites on the net and we are well know. I know you all might thinks it's funny and in a way it is but this time I assure you we are trying to slap the wrong bull.

What I'm simply asking is for any of you using the Girl Scout tm logo to please get rid of it b4 I ask the Super Mods to do it for ya.

Please
Mr.Wags

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What he said ^ ^ .....please remove this from your signatures asap. Let's not invite trouble. DD

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
It really is a bad strain name in general. Why would you name it that LOL, hell even trying to do craigslist ads would end up with you getting random mom calls for cookies odds are.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice. stoner paranoia at work. prevention instead of cure ;)

No sir no paranoia at all it's called copyright infringement and those girls mean it and have shown in the past that they do that's all.

Prevention would be keeping ICM from getting sued then shutdown for allowing it that's all.

Be Well
Mr.Wags

BigDawg

he jsut meant weed made you alert ... good thinking wags...........

i like the cookies name better with the cookie monster logo and color

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
I'd have to agree, the GSC logo is there's and trade marked ....I'ts basically False Advertisement of the worst kind....and will inevitably catch the attention of the wrong entity.... which would lead to ALL KINDA TROUBLE in a legal court of law......
not just for the website in general , but for those involved in said transgressions......

and the Girl Scout orginazation has .....DEEP,DEEP, RICH,RICH, WELL CONNECTED followers...its a frigging american icon.....U can believe Michelle Obama and Nancy Grace ...would jump all over that schitt....... then placing US and icmag right smack in the middle of a war w/ the Girl Scouts of AMERICA..........that WE will NEVER win......

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
he jsut meant weed made you alert ... good thinking wags...........

i like the cookies name better with the cookie monster logo and color

Oh I know he ment well he's old and has been around long enough to see the kids moms go nutso over stuff like this.

Once this strain goes viral it will be in the press and I predict what they think was a good name will bite them in the arse but that is their decision I simply didn't want us to be a part of it or get caught in the middle.

TY For The Support
Mr.Wags

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im with you Wags .... good going .. good thinkin :)
I suggest that from this point forward that this strain is just known as "Cookies " here on ICmag.
Perhaps Skip can set it up to be blocked ?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Icm is the 110,721 site on the web via page traffic...46,016 in the USA..

for the sake of "accuracy"... but in my top 5...hehe

Agree on the logo bit. Got a PM for ya wags...

dank.Frank

mrcreosote

Veteran
I just got a vision of hoards of pre and post pubescent girl scouts gleefully tying Gypsy & Co. to stakes and practicing their collective fire-starting craft with an audience of approving lawyers looking on...
Let's not make this tragic scenario a reality.

Keep in mind that the Girl Scouts are an international organization whose power and reach is only subordinate to that of the Bilderberg Group and the Illuminati.

"Hell hath no fury..."

angry_girl_scout-425x340.jpg

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
glad that got edited, I edited everything that I wrote with the GSC wording as well and hope others do the same.

Last edited:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
i'd imagine we will have the same problem with Cookie Monster..... If U piss BigBird off.... and make Oscar the grouch MAD..... then surly Snuffleupagus will come down on us with the wrath of Sesame Street......hell there website is .ORG.....U dont wanna mess w/ that

again another american icon..... if the country sees this website as a bunch of pot smoking .....girl scout / sesame street children abusing hooligans.......

the whole thing would bring BAD M0J0.....and serious governmental impact....F0certain

I for one will not be lumped into a category of predefined pedophiles and dredges of society.... all that over a NAME...... a'int worth IT

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Wags we can make that title say whatever we want ... just didnt see any sense in having this thread add to google as MM420 pointed out.

Latest posts

Latest posts