What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the first thing you will do when Marijuana becomes legal?

grouchy

Me, I think I would plan a road trip to meet up with some of the people that I have met on this site. I would like to smoke some joints with a couple people here but the security risk is just to high for doing that right now. I would bring along a bunch of my favorite seeds and trade them along the way. I would just take a couple weeks to tour the country, swap beans and smoke it up.

Meaty

Jump in the air and scream YES! Then smoke :D And probably convert a closet/room into a grow room.

T

theratings

I'll probably take up some new drugs and fight to legalize them.

M

movingtocally

It'll be like when the boys finally beat world of warcraft on South Park.

It'll be sweet for like 5 minutes, then, "now what?"

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I would buy stock in companies like RJ Reynolds or Phillip morris, since they're about to gear up to sell billions of dollars worth of weed. Since it would be doubtful I'd be able to compete with them in the long run, time to join em (ew!)

I'd also walk down the street smokin a fat J and passing them out by the hundreds, lol

SoloGro57

I'd take a serious shot at some breeding!

I'd take a serious shot at some breeding!

I've been wishing I could do some breeding.

The reason I haven't so far is because I'm pretty sure that in order to do some serious good to a plant you need to grow lots and lots of them. I'm not talkin about Five or Six plants in a closet. I'm talking about Hundreds and Hundreds.

I suspect that a breeder with insufficient space could try to incorporate Plant
Tissue Culture in order to save space. I've actually considered buying PTC gear.
I'm sure there is a pretty steep learning curve on culture technique though.

Anyhow, It'd be awesome to actually be free to try to perfect a strain or two. And believe me, I've got the OCD required to pull it off.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
curse the day i got busted.. ohh wait, i do that almost everyday.

like the idea about buying stock in big tobacco, you know those assholes are gonna make a killing, its unfortunate.

toddv

Just makes ya wanta smile

Just makes ya wanta smile

Nice fatty of WW to some people that are depressed and fighting that a couple of tokes might put them in a great space. Drug free!?!!

Yea I like legal smok'in !!

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
start working towards making prostitution 100% legal next.

Alcohol - check
Marijuana - check
Prostitution - wait for it
Gambling - wait for it

Latest posts

Latest posts