What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice Cream (Paradise Seeds) New

C

curious101

Guys/Gals-all you who have experienced smoking "Ice Cream" can you tell me would it be good for a chronic pain patient on mucho Oxycontin(480mg's)?? I have been admiring Ice Cream for a spell now and wonder if it worth investing in some beans.Thanks for the comebacks if any-Peace and One Love BigD:joint:
well i'm a chronic pain user and i've found a few pheno's that actually eliminate pain and others that are just so strong its numbed out and you forget...cannabis all comes down to body chemistry but i've found pheno's that eliminate pain completely in
1) MNS Critical Haze
2) Nirvana White Rhino (u gotta really search but u'll find one)
3) Nirvana Aurora Indica
Strains that help ease/forget the pain while still remaining functional yet stoned are
1) MNS MangoWidow
2) MNS G13/Sk
3) GSA's NLx
4) Nirvana Ak-48
* i know the MNS packets are expensive but when it comes to dealing with pain $ doesn't fall into the equation...with the Nirvana strains listed you may need two packs with all the variation but u'll find something special especially the Rhino...Aurora Indica is very uniform but the WR is just a bit stronger when u find that special pheno

Bi0hazard

Veteran
curious101,

Great information. Thanks for providing your inside perspective on the subject. I'm sure it will be very helpful to others.

bigdaddyc9

Thanks for the info-you know when you are still in agony after 480mg of oxycontin,there is a problem.If my pain Doc ups my Oxy's,I will surrender my drivers license.I cannot stay awake on any trip over 10 miles alone now.Peace and thanks again-BigD

Bi0hazard

Veteran
bigdaddyc9,

I would highly recommend trying out the Romulan x Blueberry. Many people who use marijuana for pain swear by it.

http://www.greenlifeseeds.com/index.php/Next-Generation-Seed-Co./Blueberry-Punch ($90)

Also the Mr Nice Seeds - Critical Haze
Its up for auction on Seedbay (at $73 now) @ http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=2&b=5597
And I think Resin seeds made a copy of it that you can get here. It looks like the same things (Amnesia Haze x Critical Mass) @ http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.u...n-seeds-critical-haze-feminized/prod_642.html

Furthermore, I can attest that curious's recommendation for Aurora Indica is a good one. It was one of the strongest numbing indicas i've ever had. It is also the cheapest of the list, although I highly recommend not passing on a Romulan strain, possibly with blueberry.
Aurora Indica ($25) @ https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?currency=USD&manufacturers_id=15&products_id=157

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hey, Biohazard...thanks for the info. Giving them serious consideration for next time around. I have read other posts where folks say that it is not incredibly potent but the information here seems to offset that. I like the exotic high and it sounds like this delivers in a big way.

durgamata

If anyone cares, im growin Ice-Cream from Paradise right now.

I've got a grow journal up, check me out, search my name in 'search'

Bi0hazard

Veteran
mayan,

Ya, all the pheno's he grew are pretty potent. There was one ultra pheno that was very intense, I was incredibly high after 2 bong rips, not bowls. The others would reach the same point after about 3-4 bong rips; These non-ultra pheno's still packed a hell of a punch so that's saying a lot for the ultra pheno we got.

When I smoke Ice Cream and then after-wards others pull out haze, og kush or others in the next 3 hours sometimes I don't even want to partake in it. But rather just ride out the amazing Ice Cream high. heh. What can i say, I love this stuff.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
My friend started some new Ice cream beans. Hopefully I will be able to report on some new phenos in a couple months.

duzt

You really can't go wrong with Paradise. I have grown out their Amsterdam Flame, Opium, Belladonna, sensi star and a couple others and all were very good. This year I have some bella (1 I think must have been an opium seed, very similar) and they are all very nice, the smell is very dense and fruity. Their fems are very stable, I would be happy to grow anything they release. On the other hand, my safari mix and speed queens are a joke, not at all impressed with mandala genetics so far. Good luck with the ice cream, I'll have to try that one too.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
my safari mix and speed queens are a joke, not at all impressed with mandala genetics so far. Good luck with the ice cream, I'll have to try that one too.

Thanks. My friend grew out Satori and Mandala #1. They were OK. Nothing special enough to write home or online about =]

However, I did only try single pheno's from each of them so who knows they may have some real winning genetics that I haven't experienced. A decent sized group of people rave about Mandala genetics. All of his strains are supposed to have great anti-anxiety and clear headed properties.

C

curious101

bigdaddyc9,

I would highly recommend trying out the Romulan x Blueberry. Many people who use marijuana for pain swear by it.

http://www.greenlifeseeds.com/index.php/Next-Generation-Seed-Co./Blueberry-Punch ($90)

Also the Mr Nice Seeds - Critical Haze
Its up for auction on Seedbay (at $73 now) @ http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=2&b=5597
And I think Resin seeds made a copy of it that you can get here. It looks like the same things (Amnesia Haze x Critical Mass) @ http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.u...n-seeds-critical-haze-feminized/prod_642.html

Furthermore, I can attest that curious's recommendation for Aurora Indica is a good one. It was one of the strongest numbing indicas i've ever had. It is also the cheapest of the list, although I highly recommend not passing on a Romulan strain, possibly with blueberry.
Aurora Indica ($25) @ https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?currency=USD&manufacturers_id=15&products_id=157

well the Aurora Indica is a real winner in my book, its has been and will continue to be a staple in my garden for years...i recently harvested also the Critical Haze and can vouch its some very very powerful smoke...first night i tried it i just stared at the tv trying with all my strength to get up and grab the remote but i couldn't...the pain was gone but i felt like i was having an outta body experience lol...with the Critical Haze there are both day and nite pheno's to be found in the pack I.E. some will make u sleep while others are a bit energizing

BlueMonk

Bi0hazard --
I rarely will read through these threads on newer or more obsure strains. Living in TX and depending on others' grows, it takes so much longer get something like Ice Cream so reading the threads sort of frustrates me.

But I gotta tell compliment you on managing this thread. It is very informnative. Really think your analysis of the strains is great. And I am going to start looking for Ice Cream for sure!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Bi0hazard --
I rarely will read through these threads on newer or more obsure strains. Living in TX and depending on others' grows, it takes so much longer get something like Ice Cream so reading the threads sort of frustrates me.

But I gotta tell compliment you on managing this thread. It is very informnative. Really think your analysis of the strains is great. And I am going to start looking for Ice Cream for sure!

Thanks BlueMonk.

This is my first smoke report. And I expect more to come. Glad it was interesting enough to pull people through all the pages of the thread as well as helpful to the medical community. I really think cannabis has such a wide range of beneficial properties and this type of dialog helps people learn about the many differences and actualize what range of effects they desire for different times. :joint:

Thanks for stopping by,
Bi0hazard

BigRigRob

Bi0hazard --

I'm in Tx. too, and Ice cream is deffo on my shopping list.
And I concur, this has been an interesting thread.

bigdaddyc9

What seed vendor can one get "Ice Cream" from as Paradise does not send to USA.Any suggestions?? Thank you-BigDaddyCool-cooler than a mentholated snowball

Latest posts

Latest posts