What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoking in Public?

THC•20

Hey, does anyone ever try to get a little buzz by smoking weed mixed with a cigarette or black n mild? I was wondering if anyone had a particular advice or ratio that they'd like to share? I'm leaning more towards trying to stealth smoke out of a black n mild. I know I could just experiment my self but I rather ask here, I usually get surprised @ how often the things I have questions for have already been mastered lol.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
yo twist out the guts of a black and fill it back with like 70 30 weed baccy ratio. make sure the baccy at the tip is loose or it wont hit at all. i used to blaze one on the way to school errday.

pack a bowl

you could hook a tube up to a gas mask filter in a back pack / purse and blow into that using a chillum.... it worked on my high school school bus a few times... i didn't use a tube to blow into the filter b/c i was able to hide behind a seat, but that would keep it hidden in public.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Another option when stealth is important is to eat capsules/brownies/firecrackers/etc.
I highly recommend eating. :)
Stay away from Tobac. Took me 10 years to quit, for a total of 20 years of tobac.

My mainstay for public toking (for the last 25+ years) has been a brass bat and wooden dugout with slide lid. Only takes a minute to pack and hit and put away.

If you dry the bud out reaaaaaaaaly dry, it loses most of its smell and you can take your dugout in a bathroom stall or other semi-private place with a bit of ventilation.
Pack it, hit it and blow out through 4-5 layers of toilet paper to catch the smoke or into the wind or out a window. :)
BANG!

The main thing is to lose that 'look'. You know, the look of someone about to sneak a toke.

Hold it up and light it like a cigarette. If people are more than 20 or so feet away they won't even look your way, unless you LOOK like you're trying to be sneaky.

Kinda hard to hit most regular pipes without looking like you're hitting a pipe. LOL

water cure than use a ciggarete machine to roll..then use a raw or another unbleached paper and wrap up the end with it so it looks like a filter..so at least people will recognize the smell add a tiny bit of tobacco.. by tiny i mean like 1 hits worth from a bat andspread the specs of tobacco evenly throughout the joint.... or you can just wc and hollow out a black and mild, no need to add anything else.. i alway water cure a percentage of what i harvest.

zomg1

i slam my ciggarettes filter down on a hard surface to compress the tobacco a little more then i fill the space that was made with a pile of kief

_the420guy

I dont konw where yall from but i smoke right in public have been for years now with very little problems.Me and my wife were smoking on our balcony and sohappens there was a cop car parked in the driveway for our apartment so were smokin away and the fuckin cop comes out of the building get to his car and BAM cop gets a little wiff looks up staring at us for about 30 seconds shakes his head and gets in his car.Is not such a big thing here in canada as other places.
Good luck keeping it stealth

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
try a small dugout & one of those cigarette type of one hitters
is stealthy & discreet, hell you can pocket the damn bat before
you even exhale the hit. I know because I had a cop staring at
me because he thought he saw what he DID see, me doing a hit,
I slipped it into my pocket & took a few steps away and exhaled
downward hiding the smoke....... it was outside @ a concert.

EDIT: Oh yeah, screw the tobacco bro, not good for ya

THC•20

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I'm talking about smoking in public with other people able to see you from the minute you take your smokes out to until you put it out. I wouldn't wanna pull out anything that looks like a pipe lol. I don't smoke tobacco at all, but sometimes if I'm out and I wanna be buzzed if I have to smoke it through a cig or black n mild it's ok. We all die anyways and it's not like I'm just smokin em just to be smokin em...

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I use a Proto Pipe for like the last 20 years now. Excellent stealth pipe IMO.

minds_I

PS...tobacco kills

I have a metal tube that is painted to look like a cigarette.they sell them in head shops.It holds about 2-3 hits in the tip of the tube.but it is hard to hit.I smoke cloves as well as weed.But I think a sneak-a-toke works better than the fake cigarette tube.You palm it in your hand and take a quick puff while you are lighting a regular cigarette.i draw a big single toke then light my cigarette and draw in at little tobacco.I exhale the cloud of mixed smoke and enjoy the rest of my cigarette.Sometimes slight of hand is just as important as the instrument you choose to play.Smoke and mirrors my friend.Learn how to palm your pipe and a joint.I smoke right in front of Starbucks,sometimes people smell something but they don't think it is coming from me.lol Also get a pocket size can of Ozium air sanitizer and don't smoke skunk or high odor strains that waft their way into the wrong noses. And Don't get high in Disneyland,they have cameras everywhere.lol

mazzakush

yeah, spliffs are alright for public smokin but if you want to be super leigt (imo, the shit about blowing through paper towels and blowing it out the window.... bull... it may not smell as much but it definately smells... hell when people walk in from outside they smell like 'cold' ... folks usually have pretty good senses of smell)

just roll up a cig with 1-2 hits worth of weed / hash / kief in the tip... if someone smells it by the time they are lookin around they just now smell the tobacco and they must have been imagining things

THC•20

yeah, spliffs are alright for public smokin but if you want to be super leigt (imo, the shit about blowing through paper towels and blowing it out the window.... bull... it may not smell as much but it definately smells... hell when people walk in from outside they smell like 'cold' ... folks usually have pretty good senses of smell)

just roll up a cig with 1-2 hits worth of weed / hash / kief in the tip... if someone smells it by the time they are lookin around they just now smell the tobacco and they must have been imagining things

Yeah the first reply and this is sorta what I was looking for. Guess I'm just gonna have to up on my kief stash. I have quite a bit of it now but I guess I need more lol.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
if Im smoking in public, I will just have 1 spliff, and have nothing on me

too dangerous

just smoke it in a smarter place

dugouts and 1 hitters seem pretty stealthy, some guy wrote on how he was smoking it next to the bartender and he didnt notice for a long while

i just made a fake cig and it looks so real.. all you need is reg zigzag and a raw paper.and a pencil. i wish i had a cam to show u. its money man you have to try it...dont be scared to water cure already cured bud, unless your trichs are so weak that they fall of at the slightest bit of movement.takes about 3 days..

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
MAN LOOK!!!! damn allat bullshit of how to mask it!!! put that shit in the air like you fuckin mean it!!! you grew it, you earned it, so put it up in the air!! dont mix nothin with nothin!!!! never freak your weed!!! leave it pure and true!!!

NOKUY

Veteran
MAN LOOK!!!! damn allat bullshit of how to mask it!!! put that shit in the air like you fuckin mean it!!! you grew it, you earned it, so put it up in the air!! dont mix nothin with nothin!!!! never freak your weed!!! leave it pure and true!!!

dood you are "off the wall"....u "try" to give me shit when im off the wall.....so ill spit it back.

you cant just go out blowin weed in the air.

....esp if you grow!..thats just stupid.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buy one of them gambler rolling machines, a bag of tobacco and a box of filtered papers. If you mix the weed and tobacco 50/50 and stay out of peoples faces you can smoke pretty easily..... Another key is to not hold in the smoke and just smoke it like you would a cigarette....