What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unofficial Glossary for New Growers

thank you for the post. it is nice and easy to understand though much is basic, you have caught my interest with "krusty freedom buckets." i am very interested in this method and think it might be fun to try.

chilum

Thank You, very much:).
Somtimes for me(i`m from Poland), those abbreviation were kind of problem, not so big, but always.

Sorry for my english, anyway.

Thx once more.

greetz

C

use

Thank you for taking the time to put this list together. I'm a beginner, and need all the help I can get. Very informative.

use

Was wondering what "flipping" meant, maybe you can add that term to your list. Is flipping when you change from veg lighting to flower?

tharted

Hey Guys :D

What exactly are colas?

From what I can gather, they are the top buds.
Am I even near correct?

(I am very new here, and been lurking for a couple of weeks in preparation for my 1st grow, and just wanted to be sure I had the terminology down before actually jumping into the forums xD)

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Cola = A cluster of buds at the end of a stem (as opposed to Popcorn, single buds spaced out along the stem). The top is the largest cola but it's not the only one.

How's about adding:

NGB - New Ganga Boy, creator of the NGB Cab, an all-in-one (mom, clone, veg, flower) grow box.

A

Ashley11

I am glad I took the time to read this (and will probably need to read again). I am like totally new to this, however I have thought about it often, and have no clue where to begin. Time to start some reading...

Latest posts

Latest posts