What's new

Need help with these leaf spots please

Krusher

As per title only on this plant im getting these spots,can someone recognize them and help me out?

Last edited:

Krusher

here are the pics i guess,im having issues uploading them

Attachments

• 20210216_205126.jpg
    20210216_205126.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 20210216_205556.jpg
    20210216_205556.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 44

troutman

Seed Whore
Water the soil and not the leaves. Your soil looks fairly dry. Could be many things to be honest.
Check your pH and then maybe give the plant a little Epsom salt along with extra nutrients.
What's you temperature and humidity at?

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Looks like nutrient solution got splashed on the leaves during feeding, causes minor cosmetic damage nothing to worry about.

Just to be sure though can you give a quick summary of the conditions?

What were they growing in, and being fed before being transplanted?

Krusher

Until 2 days ago at 77F and 75 % hum
Now temperatures droped and im arround 64F 50% hum.

Still waiting on my phmeter corona aint making it easy here to get hold of it.

Krusher

Im going the kiss method with straight maxi and kb for finish.
Im using soil the light mix from biobizz.
They are in 4 gallon pots.

Gave them the first feed at 12 days,i know it was a bit early but i saw a small yellowing on
leafs and thought they needed some feed.

Gave them 1/4 the strength of maxi.

Only had one feed so far and was like 2 days before those spots showed up and been on the said soil from start.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
I bet that's all it is. At that mixing rate, it's pretty safe to use as a foliar feed. If the lights were on, it may have sped up the evaporation making it more concentrated causing minor spots. Keep a mister of plain water nearby to mist leaves that get splashed when feeding.

My other thought is the possibility of the ec of the soil immediately around the plant became a little higher than it liked as it dried on the top layer of soil after its feeding. You can mist the top layer with plain water to keep it moist in the days after feeding when they plants are young. Mulching will help protect your top layer of soil from drying too.

Epsom Salts are very helpful as Troutman said.

Either way, nothing to worry about. They're outgrowing these issues!!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
It would be in your best interest to get a EC or TDS meter and measure the amount of fertilizer you use. The EC range is 1.3-1.6 and the ppm is 650-800 for a light feed using those fertilizers. Also if you are using RO water you need to supplement with Cal-mag. before using Maxigro and maxi bloom.

Kristine_M

You should Water the soil and not the leaves. Look at your soil looks fairly dry. Check your pH and then maybe give the plant a little Epsom salt along with extra nutrients. What's your temperature and humidity at?