What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Palindrome' Flippin LED Tent

gizmo666

Hey Gizmo thanks we will see how much luck I will need for this soil adventure a little im sure :D

Im planing to go a little north of here, the Alicante area is nice but not the landtype I am looking for. I want nature, and from all I have found you need to go to mountains, as every "some what" flat areas have been cultivated for crops.
But west and south is also an option!
pretty much true that
buggers are growing something everywhere lol
mountains are a good idea only downside sometimes is access(lol mountain roads in spain can be a bit trying)
as long as i have a roof terrace that'll do me lol

Palindrome

King of Schwag
I wan't to make a perma garden, and plant forest if/when I find the right land.
And try to go as off grid as posible, tho id like to find a property with power.
That way I don't have to rely 100% on solar, atleast not from a get go.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Most of europe has adopted the 2 meter bed length of the Northern areas. Making the newly coined 'European bed standard' perfect for 2 meter tents. That's at all widths. The new single standard emerging is 1 x 2 which works with 1m tent + 1m tent + bed frame loss.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Yeah I can't sleep in thouse, either my head or my feet touches the metal frame at each end.
But the tent fit's perfect!

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Installed some 12V PC fans, to get the air circulating a little more in the tent.
6 of them in total, between the LED lights. Pointing down towards the canopy, gently making the fan leafs and grow tips move a bit.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Busy for sure gizmo, but still culling males and trying to move them around a bit.
Gave them their first flower feeding today, they are 1 week into 12/12 today and the pots where getting light.
The sour mango haze and the two "more sat dom" looking S. happines, Im already cutting back on the Biobizz grow.

Trying to minimize their streach, so they won't tower to the lights and shade the indicas.

The clones are looking good, there are a few more males gone from the group.
There are only 5 G13's left, im hoping atleast 4 of the remaining are females. One is starting to look like a male, and two are showing female flowers.
One of the Z99xC99 also started to grow balls, so it was culled as well. No clones where made of the Z99xC99, as they where so small.
I might cut one a little into flower and try to root it, just to try and preserve it in case it's really nice.

Last edited:

eyesdownchronic

subbed.

how about some outside the tent :bigeye:thinking.
embarrassed to say I stole your idea for my veg area. have my main veg tent on its side with a sideways clone tent on top. You literally helped me increase my veg area by about 50%, thank you.

ITs pretty hilarious how simple of an idea it is. "What if, you flipped the tent on its side?" "woah, this is pretty revolutionary stuff right here lmfao."

Palindrome

King of Schwag
subbed.

how about some outside the tent :bigeye:thinking.
embarrassed to say I stole your idea for my veg area. have my main veg tent on its side with a sideways clone tent on top. You literally helped me increase my veg area by about 50%, thank you.

ITs pretty hilarious how simple of an idea it is. "What if, you flipped the tent on its side?" "woah, this is pretty revolutionary stuff right here lmfao."

Your very welcome, no need to be embarrassed about using others good ideas mate. Im just happy my idea, already have helped someone else then me.
Spread the word !! :listen2:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
The Urban Legend Auto's at home have sprouted

The misses is giving growing a try, while im here in Spain so there hopefully is some weed when I get home.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thanks Gizmo

Flowerday 9 - There is still one or two that isn't showing sex yet, everything else is showing white hairs.

Trying to keep the temp up around 26C during the day, at night it drops down around 18C. I figure it's not low enough, that I care to buy a heater.

The clones have all taken, the Sour Mango Haze is showing good growth.
Im sure they will be a hazzel to controll in this small enviroment :D

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Flower day 11

Placed some odd shaped mattresses I found in the garage, under the bed to insulate the space under the tent.
Seems to help quite a bit on the night temps, they drop a few C degrees less now.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Short update on the tent

Flower day 15

Flower day 15.jpg

Flower day 17
I have found a Sour Mango Haze male, and im afraid there might be a G13 hermie that will need to die.
The Sour Mango Haze male, I will leave in the tent a bit longer. Then put him outside, collect some pollen once he pops and polinate a few lowers.

Flower day 15.jpg

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Thanks guys!

The odd looking G13 female, looks like a node calyx have gone into bud mode.
So far I can only see female flowers, but will keep an eye out for bananas.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2025793.jpg Views:	2 Size:	106.8 KB ID:	17793005

Figure there is no need to kill anything, if it's just a mutation thats causing more bud growth!
So far I like the flower development, on these ones here 19 days into the 12/12

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Started training the clones, from a young age to manage their size.
But also to shape them, into productive moms when time come and the selection is over.

IMG_20210307_144251.jpg