What's new

- RIP Andyo - Chat Moderator - par excellence - top grower too!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
picture.php

This RIP(s) for you Andyo

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'm saddened by the news of Andyo passing, may he rest in peace. The chat will never be the same without him and FallenBuddha.

RIP to a good fella and grower, I raise my bong to you buddy i'll see you on the other side. :angelshug:

norbyhaze

My brother, i met you 11 years ago many hours talking about our passion, many letters with seeds from here and from there...many hours crying in each other shoulder....You were there for me when i got my cancer, and now that shit had taken you....i am going to miss you bro...i just hope that now you are in a better place...you will not die just yet, you are still living in our hearts.....

Swazers

Love you Andy O my brother.

Love you Andy O my brother.

- I knew Andyo for many years - 15 years ago his rather large grow got busted in the UK - and he managed to escape with a 'hooky' passport out to SEAsia - and continued his growing pursuits unabated - to the very end he was an outlaw - a non-conformist - and a man of the world with a vast knowledge of plant chemistry/botany - who was always there in chat to give advice and help anyone out that needed it -

- Andyo was a fitness fanatic and after having Japanese Encephalitis a few years back - he was even more keen on maintaining his health with diet and exercise - he ended up looking a bit like the cartoon character 'Popeye' - so we used to josh around calling him Popeye - and I showed him this pic once - which he liked very much - in the end prostate cancer got him - rip mate -

- I salute you sir! -

View Image

* oh - thanks for all the kind words - from all of you -

Hi guys, I am not a member of this community but I know what it meant to my very dear friend & brother from another mother, Andy O. I wanted to say thank you to all of you, good people, here, for the wonderful words I am reading.

Andy was one of my best mates. I had the pleasure of being in his esteemed company, on and off, over the last 12 years or so. He was a true gent. When I was back in the UK there was hardly a day that went by without us chatting, whether on skype or on the phone.

Andy taught me so much about the world, through his stories and life experience, he was a living legend. Some of my best memories are us walking the beach together & discussing many different topics of which he had an encyclopedic knowledge. He was a fit strong man & sometimes I struggled to keep up with the pace he set on our beach walks.

I am devasted beyond words at his passing. Life is so cruel at times. The respect & love I have for this man is of epic proportions. The guy literally saved my life a good few times over the years. His intelligence was massive & his intellect as sharp as a razor. Matched only by his physical prowess and his sense of humour had me literally crying with laughter many times. The guy had a smile that could light up any room. Clever as F and as hard as nails.

Make no mistake about it, we have lost a good guy here. I will have a toast to you, my friend, & remember you with love and deep affection. Thank you for the gift of friendship you gave me. Life will not be the same without you and I miss you very much.

My deepest sympathies go to his daughter & family, plus other friends all over the world. I count myself very lucky to have had the privilege of being a friend.

Rest easy fella & I will see you in the next life.

Your pal, Swazers.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
- I received this message this morning from a good friend of Andyo's - that had been sent it by another good friend -

- This morning we managed to get his daughter to call the hospital and after I spoke to the nurses they took her phone into his room at the moment he can’t talk he can’t move his totally incapacitated and he is stuffed full of morphine because he’s in total pain but they managed to put the phone to his ear and I’m hoping that he was able to take in some of the stuff she said because she was saying daddy I love you were thinking about you you know so I’m hoping he managed to get some of it.
The nurses have said there’s not much time left a day or two that’s it mate I’m so sorry about this news.
Whatever happens I will keep you updated and you’re always welcome to call me
Just had a long conversation with gypsy he called from the UK and have updated him on everything
Just an absolutely horrible awful fucked-up situation -

- a couple of hours later I got a call from the friend who wrote that message - that gave me the bad new of Andyo's passing -

- RIP me old mate - you will long be remembered - and many thanks for the help/laughs/highs and lows we shared - for so many years -

- at least - at the end you had good care in a hospice near Bangkok - and passed on without much if any pain -
wow i was just thinking of old andy today ,
now i understand why ,
sad to read , i always enjoyed talking to the old bugger ,
rip andy ...

guineapig

Veteran
This one hurts, what a great ICmag member, so many great memories. :abduct:

rip andy and blessings to all who knew him.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig. :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts